33

Yugyeom POV

I open my eyes and saw Kai was making out with someone.

My eyes grow wide when I could scan with who he was making out with.I clench my fist and try to stand up.

"Kai!!!"I shout his name and throw him from Hwakyung who was laying on the ground with wet eyes.

"I said,don't touch her!!"I yelled and give him multiple punch as I really mad at him.

He touch her.He already touch her!my inside internally scream

Kai strongly push me down and now I was underneath him.It his turn to beat me.I try to block his punch but I can't.

"Hw-Hwakyung run!!!"I shout and look at her.She sit in a corner of the building while hugging her knees."RUN!"I shout louder than before,which stumble her and run away.

I kick his stomach, making him stop punching me and fall on the ground.I gather all my strength and walk toward him with my injured leg.

I sit on him and punch him,letting out all my anger toward him.

"YOU.BASTARD.EVIL.GO.DIE"I said and keep punching his face without any sympatize.

There's nothing but just anger control my body now.

His face were full with wound and blood.

My fist stop from landing on his face as I heard Hwakyung shout.

I let the last fist planted on Kai's pretty yet ugly face before stand up and search for Hwakyung.

Hwakyung POV

His hand go down to my hand which is being tied.he then open it and throw me to the ground.I try to stop him but I can't...He lean down to me and kiss me roughly and hungrily.

My first kiss has taken by a monster..my lips was not virgin anymore

"Kai...stop it!!"I shout within the kiss.

"noo...I want to have fun with you tonight"he broke the kiss and wink before he connect his lips with mine again.He bite the bottom of my lips to let his tongue enter my mouth.My eyes was full with tears.

Kai!!"I heard someone shout and push Kai from me.He punch Kai's face with angrier."RUN!"he shout when he look at me.I nod and quickly run out from this place.

I run away while covering my exposed chest because Kai ripped it.I feel ache on my head and I saw one of his friend pull a strand of my hair.

"Aaaahh...let me go!"I said hitting his arm.

"Where do you want to go?"ask the guy creepily and pulled my hair more harder making me shout even louder.

"Please...let me go!"I shout and slap his arm making him groan and throw me to the wall.My head hit the wall and blood start to coming out from my head.

"Hwakyung!"I saw Yugyeom looking at me surprisely and then look at the guy with anger.His red and shaken eyes showed everything.

Everything went black after that.

- - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -

I open my eyes and spot myself in a room.I look around and saw Mark,JB,Youngjae,Jinyoung,Bambam and Jackson in front of me.

"Hwakyung!"Jackson shout and run toward me.

"Where am I?"I ask still in unconcsiously condition.

"You're save..you're at hospital now"JB said and hug me."I'm really worried about you"he whisper in the embrace.

"Don't worry...all of them already in the prison"Bambam said and make me relief.I then remember someone

"Where's Yugyeom?"I ask and look at all of them.

"He's fine...don't worry"Mark said ruffle my hair.

"Where's he?"they didn't answer and look down."I'm asking!"

Youngjae sighs,"he's losing too many blood and energy and now he was struggling with the machine"I shock and quickly get up from my bed.

"Where are you going?"Jr. ask curbing me from getting up.

"I want to see Yugyeom...let go of me"I said and get down from the bed.I fall on the floor when I feel so weak.

"Hwakyung see!you can't even walk properly!you have to take a rest"Mark said and help me to stand.

"No...I have to see Yugyeom"everyone sighs and look at each other.

"Okay fine...I'll bring you there"Jackson said and walk toward me.

"thank you"I whisper.

I look at Yugyeom's body who was laying on the bed weakly with his head bandage covering his wound under it.Jackson sit me on a chair besides Yugyeom's bed.I thanks him once again before he went out from the room leaving me and Yugyeom.

"I'm sorry"is all I able to say while looking at his face filled with wound.My tears start to fall down.

I intertwined my hand with him and clutch it tightly."I'm such a trouble to you"I said looking at the floor."if it was not because of me,this would never happen...If I go home,this will not happen...or if I'm didnt move here from LA,I think you'll never laid on this bed like this...I'm sorry Yugyeom..it's all my fault"my tears fall on Yugyeom's hand and I quickly wipe it away.

"I miss this place tho"I heard a very familiar voice.I quickly raise my head and see Yugyeom was no longer close his eyes.He's already concsious.

"yo-you're awake!Doc-"he press my hand tighter and I stop what I want to shout just now.

"Don't....I hate when they're checking me"he said still holding my hand."stay in this position for a while...it's comfortable"my cheeks suddenly turn  red and I turn to face the wall besides look at him."how's your condition?"he ask after a while.

"Umm...okay"I answer shortly.

"sorry because coming too late..don't blame yourself..it's not your fault anyways"I look back at him.

"No..this is my fault..if I'm not stubborn enough and just go home yesterday,this might not happen"I blame myself for this incident.

"And this is all start because I leave you alone at Bambam's house..that's the beginning of all of this...and it's all my fault...so stop blamming yourself"

"But still it's my fault..if only I stay in your house and-"Yugyeom suddenly pull me closer to him and our lips touch.He kiss me softly and passionately unlike Kai.I froze by his action but then reply his kiss back.After awhile he broke the kiss.

"Done talking?"he ask looking at me.I blush and pull my face away from him.He chuckle."you're blushing aren't you?"he smirk.

"N-no!"I stuttered.

"Sure you are"

"Yo-you have just stole my second kiss!"I shout and point my finger to him.

"I'm sad because I'm not the first one..if only Kai didn't stole it first"he said while his hand on his chest."but then you kiss me back"he smirk.

"It...it's because I don't know how to give a reaction to that!!"I muttered.

"Liar~~~"he said like teasing me.

"It's true!!"I shout and pout.

"You likes me right?"he ask making my cheeks turn to red again."if not,it's hurt me"I look at him confuse.

"What was that mean?"I ask and he look at me disbelief.

"You're so slow...I just notice that"I give him a blank face before hit his chest making him to burst out his macho laugh.

I don't know I will be happy like this when I was with him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

3 July 2016