06 Date

"What?"I crossed my arm,waiting for him to tell me about that something he told me just now.

We are currrently in his car.He sent me a messenge as soon as the bell rang,to meet him at the parking lot.

"It's about our mom"he speak out.

"what again?"I roll my eyes as I heard about mom.I know,she would asked something weird.

"My mom and your mom want us to be close and by that they want us to go on a date"I cough as soon as I heard the word date.

Date?as in...that couple date???

"date?but we're not dating and I don't like you!"I scream,didn't expecting this at all.

"Do you think I like you?"he roll his eyes,focusing on the road.

"So?what's your answer to that?"by seeing him nodding his head,I know he agreed with that.

"Why did you always agreed with all of your mom's instruction?like...always!I'm getting sicked of this...you agreed with her when she asked you to meet me and when we met,you left me behind and go to god knows where"he didn't say anything but he suddenly stop the car.

I stared him clueless before looking around the area.

"What are we doing here?"I turn my gaze to him and down to his hand where he grip the steering tightly,revealing his vein all over his hand.

"Yugyeom?"I gulp when his face turn red.Gritting his teeth.

"Get out"the unexpected word coming out from his mouth.

"excuse me?"I raise one of my eyebrows up,still staring at him bravely.

"I said get the f*ck out now before I did something worse to you"once again I gulp to see his jaw tighten.Controlling himself from bursting out.

He once beat me up really bad when I made him pissed off because I disobeyed him.

Without any chance to fight back,I obey him and open the door car and get off from the car.

Before I could close the door back,he took his bag from the backseat and throw it to me.

"Finish my homework"by that,he drove away,leaving me without any mercy.

"aaaish!"I gasp and throw his beg to the floor.

I wish I have a courage to throw his bag away!
-

"Mom!!"I shouted as soon as I reach my house.

"Yes honey?"she appeared right in front of me from her room.

"Why did you set a date for me with him?I hate him!how many time should i told you to make you understand??"I whined.

"for you to get close to him honey..I want you to know him well...I likes him..he looks like a good boy"she smile as she talk about Yugyeom.

"good boy?"I laugh at the statement."you just don't know how bad he is"

"You're just too drown with the hate of you on him until you didn't realize his kindness!whatever you have to go on a date with him...that's my decision and I'll not taking it back"

-

"Senaaaa..help me"I cried on Sena's arm.

" Calm down..you looks like a kids who didn't get a lollipop from their mom"she pussed me aside,slightly pissed off.

"You're not going to comfort me?"I wipe my tears that are falling on my cheeks.

"I'm comforting you...just go..it's not like you guys love each other"she said,trying the new stuff she bought from the mall just now.

"He will treat me like a dog if I go on a date with him..that's not my dream date at all"I pouted.

"Sometimes,you shouldn't think bad about him"I frown at her word.

"if he's that bad...why did he always followed her mom request?doesn't it weird?you've to investigate first before you want to judge someone..don't just judge the book by its cover"she said,patting my shoulder.

"Did you take his side?"She look at me and scratch her head.

"Ahh it's up to you!just do whatever you want!I just give you my opinion and yet you can't accept it so just decide by yourself"she yelled at me.

D-day

He text me to get ready and went out at 8.00p.m.

I just dress casually as I didn't like a dress that too extrude.

"So...where are we going now?"ask him as soon as I get in his car.

"I don't know..I thought you'll set the place so I don't have to think about that"I said,eyes still on my phone.

"How about we go to a funfair?"I turn my gaze to him and he shook his head

"No..I hate that place"

"You're not fun at all"I mumble under my breath.

"This is not a real date right?so there's no point to go there"I pat my forehead as I just realize that this is not a real date.

-

After a long time driving around not knowing where to go,he finally decided to go to a place.

A very familiar place

It was...

My housing area!!wth?!

His car stop in front of a house.Seems like I know this house but I somehow forgot whose house is this.

There's two motorbike and a car, parked at the compound of the house.

It looks kinda big though

"where are we?"I ask as we already get off of the car

He didn't say anything but just walk toward the door and press the bell button.

"who's house is this?why are you taking me here?"I ask him.Starting to suspicious something bad.

But before I could ask more,the door wide open,revealing two idiots that I know,smile widely to us.

"Yugyeom!!"they shout happily with a big smile on their face but faded away when the saw me.

"why did you brought Hwakyung here?"Jackson scratched his head,looking at me confusely.

"Did you guys have something..."Bambam pause when he got a glare from both yugyeom and me.

"You're not gonna invite us in?"Yugyeom ask in annoyance and just walk in the house before Bambam could even spoke out.

"Yaaah you should tell us first you would come with hwakyung"Jackson slap Yugyeom's arm as we arrive at the living room.

"I just thought of your house so I come here"

"Well..we're playing football match just now so if you wanna join us,let's go"Bambam said and walk toward the stairs which will bring us to his room.

This is Bambam's house and jackson came here to sleepover as Bambam's parent were on business trip.

"Sure"Yugyeom get up from the couch and was about to go to the stairs but then stop when he saw me followed him.

"Did you wanna join us to the room?"Yugyeom smirk at me.

"N-no..who said I want to join you?"I sit back and heard a tched from him before he he climb up the stairs and slowly disappeared from my sight.