47 change

I've got a present 1 months ago.

And I don't even know who's the shipper until now.

It's so weird that I suddenly got a dress for my birthday present.And the best part is,I really love that dress very much!I want that dress very much!

I wonder who sent this.

Yeah it's simple but I somhow like it.I love simple.

I read the letter that I got along with the present again

Happy birthday Hwakyung..
I hope you'll always be happy
And I'm sorry

-someone you know

Did you guys get any ideas of who's the sender is?

I don't know too...And whoever gave me this dress,I really want to thank him.

And I think he or she maybe my closes friends.Sena? Or Mark? Or maybe Jackson?

I don't know if it was Jinyoung because he already gave me a bracelet.

And I didn't even told anyone that I love this dress...right?

Maybe it's Sena.

I snatch my phone and dial Sena's number.

"Hello?"

"hye Hwakyung..why?"

"I just want to ask you about something"

"What?"

"I've been thinking about this lately...I've got a present for my birthday"

"Uh uh?"

"And...it was a pink plain dress that I admired since the first time I entered high school"

"Ohh wow...yeah you always told me about that pink dress..who gave it?"

"That's why I called you..I thought it was you"

"Me?oh no no no...that dress was so expensive you know!how could I buy it"she laugh.

"Right?so who?"

"Maybe it's Jinyoung?"

"I don't think so"

"So who do you think?"

"I don't know"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Shin Hwakyung you're late"Mrs. Lee cross her arm around her waist while looking at me.

I grin,"I'm sorry mrs...my alarm didn't want to cooperate with me"

"What a good excuse"

"I'm serious"

"Detention after school"mrs Lee walk away from the class as I arrived when her class was already over.Yeah I'm super late.But I didn't skip school anyways

"What?!!!"

- - - - - - - -

"Oh no I don't want to go to the detention again"I whine.

"It's your fault anyway"Mark said as he sip his water.

"Yaaaah....you better shut your mouth if you came here just to make my mood become more bad"I glare at him but he just ignore me.

"Where's Jinyoung?"I ask looking around.

"What a good girlfriend are you?"Mark smirk.

"I seriously don't know"

"He's following mr. Kim to the football match for some help..he didn't tell you?"He ask.

"Erm..maybe he told me but I didn't hear clearly"I think positive.Yeah maybe.

After the surprise party that Jinyoung made for me.My love for him increase day by day.

Yeah...I admit that he succeed for making me fall in love with him

He's such a sweet talker...well he's a playboy...but he has stop though

He always make me laugh...and he succeed for make me forget about Yugyeom.

I've forget about him.

Since that day when he sent me home,I don't even heard anything about him instead of him being a bullier again.

But I still hang out with Jackbam...I still contact them.

But not Yugyeom.

He has been really quiet after that.He always skip school.He always slept in the class..always get nagged by teachers.

And he become more aggressive..he start to bully people again.

He've got new gengs as Jackson and Bambam don't want to join him bullied students anymore.

I don't what got into him. But he really different now.He got lazy day by day,he always bad mood,if his bad mood on,he'll beat people up.Even that person don't even have any problem with him.

How do I know?Sena told me about this.

Well...Sena always quick if it was about gossips.

And I heard about this from Jackson and Bambam too..Everytime we met,both of them always sighs and told me about Yugyeom.

Yeah..they felt dissapointed with Yugyeom...because everytime they tried to advice him,he always avoid it with teasing how Jackson and Bambam could change this much and curse them.

They sad...because three of them raised up together.They played together...laughed,go somewhere,share stories,skip classes,detention, always together.

But now,Yugyeom had another friends.He's no longer talk with JackBam.When they bumped into each other,Yugyeom just walk through them without even look at them.

How could he change so much?

- - - - - - - - - -

21 February 2017