25 awkward

"What's going on just now?"Bambam whispered.

"Nothing"I answered.

"Don't lie to me..I saw it"Bambam whisper again.

"Can you just eat?I can't eat when you keep on whispering"I said frustratedly making the focuse of the other two boys on me.

"What's wrong Hwakyung?"Jackson ask and send a glare to bambam.

"Who cook this?"Yugyeom ask out of the blue.

"I bought it at the food court just now..isn't it delicious?"Bambam said and ask.

"What happen to both of you just now?"Bambam bring back the topic?making me choke on the food.

"What is this about?am I missing something?"

"So..you can start going to school tomorrow"I quickly change the topic back.

"I know you miss me"Jackson tease.

"No...I just feel pity with these two because they looks like they have no soul"I snorted.

"Eyy..just admit that you miss me"Jackson nudge me.

"Yeah yeah"

"What?you miss me?"Jackson ask but I didn't give any respond.

"I think,we're done here"I stood up from the chair and ready to leave.

"Wait..are you leaving?"Jackson ask,sad at the fact that I'm going home with the sound of his voice that slowly change."I'll send you home"

"No,I can walk myself..you're just getting better"

"I want to send youuu"Jackson whined.

"Jackson...stop being a stubborn old man and just take a damn rest"Yugyeom interrupt.

"You are finally worried about me?"Jackson ask,getting emosional all of sudden.

"I think I should go too"Yugyeom stood up and walk toward the door.

"Okay then..I'll take care of Jackson"Bambam said,sipping his water.

"Just say that you don't want to hear your parents blabbing"Jackson said and he knock Bambam's head who was just grinning.

"Yugyeom..take care of my Hwakyung"I giggle hearing the confession.

My hwakyung?

I wave my hand to Bambam and Jacksom before following Yugyeom from behind.

"I see you and Jackson are quiet close lately"Yugyeom said,starting the conversation.

"We looks the same tho"I reply trying to deny it.

"Sure?"Yugyeom stop abruptly before turning back,facing me.

"You're so slow"he groan before pulling my arm and make me walk besides him.

A minutes later,he once again grab my hand.

Before even I could pull my hand back,he tighten the grip and take me to somewhere.

"What're you doing?"I ask him,annoyed by him suddenly want to play hide and seek with me.

But then,he wrapped his hand on my mouth.

I tried to push him away but then I heard a loud noise coming from a group of boys.

Laughing and chatting some random things.

After awhile later,he release his hand from me,peeking out and let out a relief sighs.

"what?who are you hiding from?"I ask,slightly confuse of why he suddenly behave like this.

"Kai"

Just hearing the name,my whole body shivered.

"Don't worry..they are gone"Yugyeom hold my hand and circled his thumb on it,comforting me.

"Why don't you just face them?you can just beaten their ass up"I ask.

"You"

"What?"I stare him with confuse.

What about me?

"Because of you"he said,staring at me intensely.

"Because of me?why?"

"You're now their target because they think you're mine"

"What?it's nonsense..wh-just why me?"I groan.Why did they pull me into this trouble?

"Because,I save you that night...they had always wanted to know what my weakness is so that they can used it to beat me"he explained but I still couldn't understand.

"Why don't you just confess that i'm nothing to you but just a dog?"

"There's no point since they saw me,helping you"

"but I've told you the day after that incident..I beat them just because I'm stressing out that night and just felt like beating someone ass...it's not like I really want to help you..I think they are already misunderstood about this"he add.

"Then,why are you protecting me?if you help me out of stressed that day,then when they're trying to find me and do something to me,that's not your problem anymore because you are just helping me out of stressed..did you stress today,perhaps? "I ask,confuse of why he's helping me to stay away from the boys.

"It because you're my dog and i can't easily give you to them...You're my dog and will forever be my dog..no one can touch or bullied you except me"he answered,making me roll my eyes out of annoyed.

"Okay...so can you?"I turn my gaze to our interlock hand.He squeeze my hand and still drawing a circle on my hand without him realising.

He awkwardly pull his hand away from me and fake a hawk.

"What are you doing after this?"he ask,making our way home.

"No...I think I'll just taking a peaceful nap"I reply,kicking some stones that are blocking my way.

"Can you acompany me?"I look a him.

"For?"

"I want to buy my mom a birthday present"he said,staring at me.

"Your mom's birthday?when?"I excitedly ask.

"Tommorrow..I just remember about it..since I'm with you,I can ask for your favour"he uttered.

"Sure...I didn't have any work to do so..I'll just follow you"I smile at him and he just awkwardly look away.

I raise one of my eyebrows up when Yugyeom suddenly change.

He's such a bipolar person.