53 Move

Bambam POV

(Hahahaha everyone were having a pov in this ff)><

He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

I getting nervous all of sudden.

He took a deep breath and let it out slowly before saying,

"I'm moving"

My eyes wide open as I heard that statement.

"Yaah! It's not even funny wtf!"Jackson laugh while cursing at the same time.

I tried to laugh but I can't.

It's....a lie right?

"I'm sorry"he mumble.

"Are you really really serious?you're moving?"I ask just to make it clear.

He nod his head slowly.

"Why?noo,that's not the question..there must be something happen right?is it because of Hwakyung?because he had Jinyoung?"Jackson shot him a question.

We know,he love hwakyung very much.Is that the reason why he want to move out?

"No...my mom has some bussiness matter"he lie of course.

"Don't lie to us pabo"

He just give us a small smile.

"To where?"I ask.

"California"he answer it shortly.

"damn!it's too far!"Jackson shout and throw a pillow near him.

Gosh so overacting.

"You want to leave us?"

"I don't have any choice"he sighs

"You want to leave Seoul?"

"You want to leave hwakyung?"my third question make him stare at me.

"She's happy now"

"What?do you want to lose to Jinyoung just like that?"Jackson ask."heyy wake up!Yugyeom that I know was not like this before!"he shake Yugyeom's shoulder.

"I don't want to be a third person in their relationship..she's already happy and that's it...if she's happy,that mean I should be happy too"

"The hell are you talking?!"Jackson burst into angry.

"Past is past,let it go...I just want to go away from her life,dispel my stress,and start a new life"he continue

"you're such a dumbass!"Jackson glare."I likes hwakyung before!but I let her go!because what?because of you!I know you love her!and now here you are with your stupid decision!let Hwakyung go to other man!holly sh*t!"

"Calm down Jackson!"I shout angrily.I'm angry too..but at the same time..I know what Yugyeom's feel.

Yugyeom must be sad,when he knew that Hwakyung and Jinyoung were dating.

Futhermore,he do be very sad when he knew that Hwakyung was already in love with Jinyoung.

Don't ask if I have already going thru this kind of conflict...noo! I'm still single and available okay.

He has no choice other than to move on...

"I respect your decision Yugyeom ah"I give him a small smile."But...you'll coming back right?"

"Ofcourse"he answer.His eyes were already wet with tears.

And of course me too..Because my visions were completely abstract.

I heard Jackson sighs after he calm himself down.

"I-I'm sorry for yelling at you"he stuttered.

"When will you move out?Is there anything that we can help?move out all your equipments?"Jackson ask trying to cover that he's actually sad too.

"Nothing,everything is done"wow..so fast.

But,don't say that....

"I'll move out tommorrow noon"I can't help but widen my eyes.This time,it's wider than before.

"What the-"Jackson hold himself from curse again.

"Why are you telling us now?"I ask disbelief."you're moving tommorrow but you just told us just now"

"I'm sorry...I don't know if I should told you about this or not"

"Pabo!!you should have told us about this before so that we can prepare ourself and will not distance ourself from you!"this time,I yell.

He's really annoying.

"Who else know about this?"I calm myself down.

"both of you...Taehyung and Jungkook"

"Hwakyung?"he shook his head.

"You don't want to let her know?"

"Noo,let her be...I don't want to be a part of her life again"he answer wistfully

Jackson and I can't do anything besides sighs and sighs and sighs.

He's problematic.

"We'll company you at the airport tommorrow"

~~~~

Hwakyung POV

I walk happily along the coridor.

I'm so happy because of Jinyoung.Do you know what?

I don't know he do be this sweet.Oh well he's ex playboy before but I really don't know he's sweet!he make my heart fluttered all the time and make me feel like having a butterfly in my stomach!

I walk in to my class and stare at Bambam,Jackson and Yugyeom's place.

It's empty...maybe they're skipping class again.

Oh...did they even friend?

Yugyeom dumbed JackBam right?

Never mind..It's not my problem after all...I shrugged it away and sit on my seat.

"Hi hwakyung!"Mark chide me.

"Hi mark!"I reply and raise my hand up.

"Having a good mood today huh?"he smirk.

"Did you ever see I'm in a bad mood?"

"Oh yes..you're always good mood after you're dating Jinyoung..he take care of you well huh"he chuckle and so does me.

Suddenly,the door wide open revealing that two rude guys from detention that day.

What did they want?they ruin my mood seriously.

"Shin Hwakyung...let's meet"Taehyung said coldly and then walk away followed by Jungkook at behind.

What's now?

Before I could stand up and go,Mark grab my hand first

"theyre Yugyeom's friend right?the badass"I nod.

"don't go..they're bad"he said coldly.

"Nevermind...I'll just go there and listen to whatever they want to say..it'll not take any longer"

"Okay...but if you're not here in 5 minutes,I'll report this to jinyoung"

"Sipp!!"I laugh and then walk out from the class.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

8 April 2017