24 Dream

I walk out from the front door and was about to lock the door when suddenly Yugyeom appeared right in front of me out of nowhere.

"I was just about to go to your house"I said,locking the door.

"I told you I'll take you right?"he said and I could tell from his voice that he's annoyed.

I didn'r reply him back as I just casually walk toward his car.

-

"Oh Hwakyung annyeong!"Bambam wave his hand as soon as he saw me and Yugyeom.

"Me?"Yugyeom ask making me let out a light giggle.

He looks like a kid right now.Jealous about something stupid.

"Do you want it too?"Bambam ask but no respond from Yugyeom.I think Bambam take it as a yes because he quickly lock Yugyeom head with his arm and greet him many times.

"Yaaah!what are you doing?!"Yugyeom push Bambam aside harshly.

"How's Jackson condition?"I ask, changing the topic.I don't want the sweet momment between best friend become a fight.

"He's fine since he met you yesterday"Bambam answered while plopping his butt properly on the couch.

"So...did he awake yet?"I ask and Bambam just casually shook his head.

"I'll wake him up"I said and make my way to Jackson's room.

I can hear him snoring.

With just hearing the loud snore,I know that he's already heal from the fever.

"Jackson"I shook his body but no respond.

"Jackson wake up..it's already 10 in the morning"still no answer.

You wanna play hard?okay I'll play hard.

I smirk evilly before grabbing one of his pillow and hit him,slowly.

But when I receive no respond from him,I hit him even harsh than before.

He show a respond with a loud groan before slowly dozing off back.

I let out a frustrated groan before,I shouted

"Jackson!!!!"I collect all my energy and hit him even hard than before.

"Bambam stop it!you're disturbing me!"as he said that,I chuckle.

"I'm not Bambam"

"Stop lying you liar...you're ruining my sweet dream with Hwakyung"he said.

About me?wow

"What was your dream?"ask me,taking this advantage to know about the so called sweet dream with Hwakyung.

"I dreamt Hwakyung accepted my confession and we are officially date and had a great time together just until you wake me up like a crazy person"explained him.

He spilled the bean to the wrong person..Heh he likes me.

"bam?"he muttered when he doesn't get any response from me.

He widely open his eyes right after he saw me and quickly change his position

"W-what are you doing here?when?"he ask,slightly confuse as if why I'm here.

His cheeks turn red too

"Wake you up"I casually answer.

"I thought it was Bambam"Jackson said.

"I thnik my voice is quiet similar to Bambam till you called me Bambam"I snorted.

"No!!you've a sweet voice while Bambam's like a frog"I laughed.