03 How did he know?

The days were continued as always,I being a dog for that three jerks

Day by days,their treatment towards me begin to turn really harsh especially Yugyeom.He treats me really bad like I'm his slave.

And that story about me being their dog spread everywhere around the school and everytime I passed by some of the student,they would whispered or mumbled something.

But I just shrugged it off as I'm too lazy to thought about something not so important.

Including Sena,Mark and Jinyoung,they did not distance themselves from me but intstead still friend with me.I'm touch by that.

They ask me to tell them all about why I suddenly became their dog so I just told them.

They looks so pissed and mad after I told them but they can't do anything about it.Sena and Mark admitted that they were also afraid with that three jerks but Jinyoung just stay silence.

As I'm having my lunch at the canteen with mark,jinyoung and sena,someone pat my head hardly makes me groan in pained.I turn myself around just to meet with the cold gaze the three guys gave me.

"what are you doing here?"Yugyeom ask,slightly annoyed seeing me happy like this.

"A dog must to obey their master's command...didn't I told you not to hang around them again?"Yugyeom ask,shot me a death glare and then grab my arm forcefully.

"I'm sorry but she's with us right now"Jinyoung stood up all of sudden and grab my other arm.

Jackson step forward to jinyoung and clenched his upper shirt,"do you want to die?"

"you are the one who bothered us first..so get lost,she's ours"Jinyoung coldly said,yanking Jackson's hand away while his other hand still grip on my hand

Yugyeom turn his cold gaze to Jinyoung's calm one."she's not yours..back off"Yugyeom harshly pull me away from the table and brought to somewhere.

"yaaah!!"Jinyoung shouted from afar but Yugyeom ignore him and just drag me away.

As soon as we arrive at the school rooftop,Yugyeom push me to the wall and causing my back to ache.

"Wtf?!!"I shout and try to walk away but Yugyeom pinned my hand to the wall,blocking me to go anywhere.

"I told you not to hang around them didn't I?especially with that dumbass!!!why are you so stubborn!"I flinched when he slam one of his hand on the wall besides me.

"why did you all force me to do that and this?!I don't want to be your f*cking dog...and why should I obey you?!It's my life so you should back the f*ck off!you're not even my parents to--"

I widen my eyes when yugyeom suddenly slap my cheeks hard.

My eyes met his red one,staring at me with full of mad."I told you I could do anything to you doesn't I?"he ask.His eyeballs are shaking and red while looking at me.

The door to the rooftop wide open and reveal a surprise Bambam and Jackson.

"Yugyeom!!!"they shout and run toward Yugyeom,pulling Yugyeom away from me.

Yugyeom finally let go of me and walk away from the rooftop,slamming the door.

Bambam and Jackson just look at each other before turn their gaze to me.

"You're lucky we came at time"Bambam uttered.

"He's quite a bad temper and couldn't control it..so you should watch your mouth before you said anything that would make him mad"Jackson warn me.Jackson look at me and tched,"it was just a slap"and then,walk away with Bambam.