39 Broken

Yugyeom POV

"Jota hyung!I found someone peeping behind the tree!"I look at the third guy who yelled his friend's name and I saw a familiar face in between them.

Shin Hwakyung!what the hell is she doing here?!

"Who is it? "Jota ask and walk toward Hwakyung.Hwakyung look at me with in fears

"We don't know..while we patrolling this area,we saw her peeping behind the tree"one out of the three said.

"you must be here for the prom right?"Jota ask looking her from head to toe.

"y-yeah...I'm here for the prom and I just...want to find my friend.."Hwakyung stuttered.

"eo?"Jota pull a strand of Hwakyung's hair to look at her face clearly.Did he notice her?did he recognize her face?Jota then turn his face to me.

"finally I meet you!"he smirk,turning his gaze to me before turning to Hwakyung back."Nice to meet you Shin Hwakyung"

"Let her go"I said calmly.

"I don't even know that I could see you tonight"Jota said while still studying Hwakyung's face."you looks beautiful...no wonder Yugyeom can fall for you"

"LEE JONGHWA!"

"I think if I always hang around with you I'll fall for you too"

I look at Hwakyung.She's controlling herself from bursting tears.I know she's already trauma about the latest incident...I was about to go to Jota but get block by his dogs as they lock both of my hands.

"Yaaah let go of me!!!"I growl while trying so hard to let go of myself.

"See who's amocked"Jota tease."I never see Kim Yugyeom like this before"

"Let her go!!I beg all of you..let her go and face me...don't include her..She know nothing!"I said begging them.

"She's so important to you huh?"Jota said and I know he just wanna make me mad.He hug Hwakyung from behind.

"Let me go!!"Hwakyung finally burst out her tears.

"Lee Jonghwa I beg you please let her go...if you let her go"I stop.

"What?what if I let her go?"

"If you let her go,you can hit me as much as you want...I will not fight you"

"Yugyeom!!!no!!!"Hwakyung scream.

"Oh...you're really good in exchange"Jota then give Hwakyung to his another friend and walk toward me.

"No no....Dota or what ever your name is!!stop right now!"I shout and try to escape from his friend."I said stop!yugyeom!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"You stupid!"she cried out.

"Yeah...call me what ever you want"

"Why did you have to do this far?!look!you're all bruisee!why did you offered yourself to be hit!"

"If I didn't do that,you will get hurt"

"I don't care about that!"

"So...you don't mind if that guy hurt you?"

"I don't mind!!!watching that you're being hit by them were more hurt than being hurt!"she cry.

"And seeing that you're being touch by them made me mad"She look shock."I want to stop here"I look deeply into her eyes.

"Stop what?"she ask confusely.

"I want you to stop hanging out with me...I mean,stop befriend with me..Bambam and Jackson"

"Wh-what..was that mean?"she widen her eyes and look at me with her questioning look.

"I will end up hurting you if I keep be friend with you..I have a lot of enemies...and they are all trying to find my foible"

"What's the problem with that?why did you ask me to stop befriending with you?What foible?"

"you are my foible"

"I don't understand!"

"You're my foible...I love you shin hwakyung...I ask you to stop befriending with me because I love you...I'm afraid that you'll be looking by all of my enemies...look!Jota's gangs has already know you...before they get to know more about you,it would be better if you stop hanging around with me neither Jackson nor Bambam...we'll just cause trouble for you..I don't want to hurt you and also I don't want fully fall for you cause I know if I love you,it will be hard for me to leave you,so let's end up here...I know you hate me..I'm sorry because I have already destroyed your normal life and give you a really tough life..I will release my dog...you can date with Jinyoung if you love him...I know you love him right?"I confess and look at her expression change.

"Who said I hate you?!who said I love Jinyoung??!I love you pabo-yaa!!!why don't you notice that?!you have already stolen my heart and then want to leave me just like that?!I don't care if I will get hit or what but please don't ask me to stop befriend with you...I can't...I just can't"she cried all out.

"you evil,you devil,you bastard!how can you not take any responsible after you stold my heart away?!how can you just run away without any responsible?!"my tongue seriously froze.

I don't know how to react at this.Should I be happy?or sad?I don't even know that she had feeling for me.I feel bad for her.I should not meet her at the first place.

If I'm not too stupid that time to ask her to be my dog,or even fall for her,this would never happen..she will not knowing me, she will never get hurt and can live in a normal life with a normal friends.

"I'm sorry..Hwakyung"I said and wipe tears that fall from her eyes."I'm really sorry"my tears suddenly fall.I can't hold to see she's crying.I then crash her lips softly.I kiss her passionately as she kiss me back. I love her.I don't want to lose her.I miss her.I need her in my life.I can't leave her.But,if I keep staying with her,it will end up hurting her.We keep in this contact for a minutes and then slowly distance ourself.

"Let's stop all this okay?This is for your safety too"I smile while caressing her cheeks

"But...I can't"she said while look deeply into my eyes.

"It's hurt for me too... but this is for your safety.Let's pretend like we didn't even know each other..arraso?"

"Kim Yugyeom...I don't care about me..but please don't ask me to distance myself from you..I can't"

"I made this because I love you...if you love me,please erase me from your life,start a new life..A normal life with a new friends..I know you can do that"I hug her...maybe this is the last time I can hug her,talk to her...and kiss her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

11 November 2016