27 Worried

Sweat rolled all over my face as I stared at the football ball.

I've a trauma with balls.

Back in Primary school,I used to play football with my friends.I had a lot of boy friends instead of girls because I love extreme things besides girls stuff.

I joined them playing football together and one of them passed the ball toward me.All of my friends shouted at me asking me to moved away but I can't even moved my legs at that time as the ball quickly flied towards me and hit my head.

I coma after that incident in a week and after that,Ibswear to myself that I would never play football anymore or even touch a ball.And now,I've to touch it again after 6 years.

"Hwakyung!come on!"Sena shout my name as I still froze staring the field."why?is something wrong?"I quickly shook my head.

I thought of not wanting to told her about that incident.

That was almost 6 years ago and I've never play football since then...maybe I can now?

As Sena and I was about to go to the field,Yugyeom,Bambam and Jackson appear and walk besides us.

"Hi Hwakyung"Bambam wave his hand to me,smiling.I wave back and Sena send me a weird face.

"Are you excited?"Jackson say as he pat my back.I slowly nod.Actually not at all.

"Okay class...I know all of you are so stress with study, right?"as teacher said that,all of the student cheers and wistles at the same time.

"so we'll play football..girls vs boys...everybody agree?"Mr. Seo ask and get a loud cheer by all of my classmate,but I shook my head quietly.

"What's wrong??"she ask and by that I know she noticed me.

"No...no nothing wrong"I give her a fake smile.

We start the games.Boys vs girls.

The ball is in the boys team now while the girls team trying to snatch away the ball from the boys.

I just stand still at the middle of the field, watching them playing football like I'm just a spectator and not in the team.

I catch back in reality when Sena shout my name and saw a round ball flying toward me.The bad memory haunted me back and I can't even moved my legs neither my body.

Jackson and Bambam keep shouting my name but I didn't bother to hear it but still looking at the ball with fear and waiting for the ball to hit me.

My vision become black after I feel a hand push me to the side.hugging me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I slowly open my eyes and saw Jackson and Bambam standing besides my bed and Sena sit on the chair opposite with JackBam while hold ny hand tight.

"Hwakyungiee!!!you're awake!"Jackson shout as he saw my eyes fluttered open.

"God Hwakyung are you alright?"Sena ask when she hear Jackson shout and raise her head,starring worriedly at me.

"Where am I?"I ask,trying to sit.

"You're at the medical room..your head almost get hit by the ball when we're playing football just now...what's wrong?"Sena ask worriedly.I recalled back what're just happen just now.

Al...most?

"Luckily Yugyeom save you before the ball hit you!"Bambam add with his high pitch voice.I try to find Yugyeom in this room but he's not here.

"Where's him?"

"I don't know...he was here with us before he walk out from the room"Bambam said.

"Hwakyung!what happen?why don't you moved?I'm worried!"Sena hug me while crying.She's really worried.

"you always shooked your head when I ask you but I always noticed that something's wrong with you start from we entered the field!tell me now!"I look up at JackBam who are making a look at me seriously.As if they want to know why too.

"I-I've a trauma with ball before"they widen their eyes.
"when I was in Primary school,I used to play football with my friends and the ball hit me and cause me coma for a week"I low my head.

"You should tell us about this"Jackson say in a soft tone with his two hand holding my shoulder.He lift my chin up when he didn't get any respond from me.

"Hwakyung-ah...why are you crying?"he shocked when he saw my eyes full of tears.

"I just...I don't want to give you guys burden"I said while sobbing.

"You're not a burden at all"Jackson wipe my tears."stop crying...or I'll cry too".I don't know with this feel.I feel comfortable when Jackson's around.He keep me comfortable with him.I smile at him and he response back.

"Sena...what is that?"Bambam whisper.Sena shook her head in disbelief with what she just saw in front of her just like Bambam.

"Hwakyung"Sena is the one who wait for me after Jackson and Bambam gone.

"What?"

"I think,Jackson likes you"I give her a glance.

"No way...we're just friend"I say while keep my eyes looking at the magazine."don't be silly"

"I'm serious!just....look at how he looks you,how he talk with you...he's not like that with others but with you...he looks totally different!"Sena shout excitedly."uuuu...uri Hwakyungiee has a fan..no,two fans"she said,poking my thigh and that get me feel annoyed.

"Stop it Sena"I close the magazine and stare her."yeah I know,I had more than two fans in my house"

Sena slap my thigh,"what was that for?!"I groan.

"I'm not talking about that fans!I'm talking about Yugyeom"she rolled her eyes.

"He doesn't even likes me"I roll my eyes."doesn't you should be in the class?

"Yeah...I just want to be here"Sena said resting her body on the couch.

"You better go now or....I'll tell Mr. Lee that you skip his class"Sena pout and quickly left the room.

I shook my head before lying my back on the bed and close my eyes when suddenly I heard the door being close slowly.

Who's that?

"Yugyeom?"I said when I saw Yugyeom in front of me.He walk to another bed besides me and lay his body down.Cover the blanket on his.

"What are you doing here?are you sick?"I ask worriedly.Maybe he get hit by the ball?

"I just don't want to enter the class...boring"He said while his eyes close.I shouldn't bother him.I turn my back facing him and my face facing the wall.

Awhile later"how's your condition?"Yugyeom ask making me shock a bit.

"Y-yeah...better"I stuttered."t-thanks...for saving me"

"I do it because you're my dog"

"I know"I said still staring the wall.

"Hwakyung"he call me.I turn my face to him and notice him looking at me.

"You shouldn't do that again"I stare him.

Do what?

"I'm just warning you...you're such a burden for us"he said,making me rolling my eyes.

"I'm sorry for being a burden"I sarcastically said and want to turn my face facing the wall back when,

"Yeah you should be sorry"he continue before turning his back facing me.

I tched before did the same.

- - - - - -  -- - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - -

Yesterday 1st FlyInSeoul!!
Ahhhh!!they are so beautiful wearing that dressss and that fake hair...and Gyeomie serious talk he's really beautiful..And I'm so mad because there just 3 photos of him being a girl...wtf

Anyways....Get well soon our great leader JB...we'll always support you...and I really speechless with Jackson when he tried to stop JB from bowing...he such a kind guy

2 April 2016