28 Late

"Are you okay?!"shouted Mark as he,JB,Youngjae and jinyoung arrived.Their expression show how worried they were.

Yugyeom was nowhere to be seen.Maybe he had walk out when i was still sleeping

"Yeah"I squirmed my body as I just woke up from my sleep.

"I'm sorry"Mark muttered under his breath,lowing his head down.

"What for?it's okay...I know you did-"Mark intterupt me.

"I'm the one who kicked the ball to you..I-I didn't mean to..I don't know you got a trauma"he startled,fiddling with his finger like a little kid.

"It's okay,it already past now...it's my fault too for not telling you guys about this"I said.

"Hey hey...what with this romantic scene huh?i'm the only one who can have a sweet momment with hwakyung!"Jinyoung interrupt,pursing his lips.

"Ughh,stop it Park Jinyoung..I rather have a romantic scene with Mark rather with you"I groan, making Jinyoung pouted his lips and crossed his arm.

"How's your head?"Jaebum ask when there's silence around us.

"Better...I've sober now"I grin.

"Don't make us worried again my little Hwakyungie"Youngjae pinch my cheeks."If you had something to share,just share it to us..okay?"playfully,he messed my hair which makes me annoyed with his action and yanked his hand away.

"I want to ask something"I speak and all of them turn their gaze towards me.

"did Yugyeom get hit by the ball?"

"I don't know...I have a chemistry class that time...I know this news from Mark"Jaebum said scratching the back of his neck.Youngjae just nod his head.

"Except you two..I mean,I ask Mark and jinyoung"

"Yes...but,dont worry too much...he always get beaten up by a plenty group of boys and get hit by a ball was just a small matter to him"jinyoung snorted.

-- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - --

From : Hwakyung

hey

I send a messange to Yugyeom.Just to make sure that he's okay.

Awhile later,I got messange back.

Yugyeom : What

Hwakyung : Are you okay?

Yugyeom : Yes

Hwakyung : Oh...I'm sorry

Yugyeom : I said stop apologizing...I hate it

Hwakyung : I want too...Because I thought that all of this was my fault..you can choose not to helped me instead :/

Yugyeom : I feel sorry if I didn't help you even I saw you almost get hit by the ball..I hate just watching and not do anything

Hwakyung : You can just ignore it just like you did to other people...

He's..weird

Yugyeom : I know that...but I can't ignore you

I raise my eyebrows up,readin the weird text from the weird yugyeom.

Is the one who I was texting to is yugyeom?

But I can't ignore you

Why?is it because I'm his dog?tch

I walk out to my bedroom balcony.Inhalin the cold air.

My bedroom balcony is just straight to Yugyeom's room.And that makes his room to be the first one to enter my sight as soon as I stood in the balcony.

The sound of phone vibrating echoed inside of my pocket pant.I dip my hand inside my pocket to take it out and check if I got a new messange.

Yugyeom : I can see you

I widen my eyes and look back at Yugyeom's veranda.Nobody there.How can he notice me?

Yugyeom

Stop staring at my room...are you peeking me?

I feel like my cheeks are just got slap by someone.It's burning!I run in to my bedroom and quickly lock the veranda's door and later I close the veranda with the curtain.I think he was laughing at me right now.Ughh...

----- ------ ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----

I walk to school while having earbuds in my ears.I'm enjoying listen to some music until someone pull out the earbuds from my ears.

"What the-"I stop when I saw a guy grinning besides me."Jackson"he scratch back of his neck."what're you doing here?"

"Wanna walk to school"he gave a simple answer.

"Didn't you always walk to school with Yugyeom and Bambam?"I ask confusely.

"They are just behind you"I turn my face to look at the back and jump when I saw them.Bambam wave at me while Yugyeom just glance.

"Didn't you guys always come late to school?"I ask when I already set myself properly back in my position.

"We're already late Shin Hwakyung...are you dreaming?"Bambam said ruffling my hair.Wait..what?!I quickly check my watch and it's true!It's already 8.00a.m!

"I thought it 7.30a.m!!"I set my body to run when I feel my bag pulled by someone.

"If you run,it still can't change anything...you're still late"Yugyeom said then release his hand from my bag.

"And...you didn't come to detention that day...you can payback this time"Bambam wink at me.

We arrive at school and walk together to the class.Ahh how would the class react if they see me come in with this three jerks.Especially Mark.

Jackson push the door and all the student stick their eyes to us.

"You're late again"Mrs. Lim already folded her arms while waiting the advent of this three guy."and this time,you drag Mrs. Shin together"she mentioned me while looking at me.I just low my head down as I really ashamed.This is my first time coming late.And the other case is my first time skipping class without a reason.

"I'll let go you guys this time"Bambam and Jackson shout happily."but for Yugyeom and Hwakyung who's not attended the detention a months ago,will have a detention after school"I widen my eyes.It's not fair!How about Bambam and Jackson?Why does they get free while I'm not?!

"Wait..but Mrs. Lim I-"

"No but...just follow my instruction okay Mrs. Shin?"I look up at Yugyeom who are just standstill besides me while putting his hands insides his pocket without protest.I elbowed Yugyeom for asking him to protest but he didn't.

"You can go back to your seat..you've already disturb my class"Mrs. Lim said and start to walk toward the whiteboard.

I walk to my desk and saw Mark making a questioning look to me.I pout my face and walk to my place which is just behind him.

While Mrs. Lim busy writing,Mark turn his face to me."what's happen?"

"I don't know..at first I thought,it's just 7.30a.m so I walk like I usually walk everyday until I bumped with that three guy..They told me it's already 8 and I look at my wrist watch..and it's true!The clock in my room are tricking me!"

I know he's trying to control his laugh from bursting.What a good friend

--------------

17 May 2016