07 Gentleman? No?

Yugyeom POV

"Okay so tell me...why did you came here with that girl?"Bambam shot me a question as soon as we reached his room.

He's not Bambam if he just let the things go

"I'm not telling you"I said,walking toward his bed and plopped myself on it.

Just when I want to close my eyes shut,my thigh sting as hell,making me jump in surprise with that sudden feels.

"Tell us!"Jackson stood in front of me,with his arms akimbo,looking at me with his unsatisfied look.

I sighs,guess I don't have choice rather than to tell them.

"our parents know each other"I lazily spoke,changing my position from lying to sit on the bed.

"What?!i know i know!your parents arrange your marriage???I watch this shit everytime in drama and I read wattpad too!"Jackson shout,raising his hands up to his head.I don't know if he was excited or shocked with the news.Jeez

"You're too affected by the stupid drama"I rolled my eyes."it's not like what you think it is..stop overthinking"

"I thought your life would be like a drama...marrying the girl you don't love...I feel relief hearing that"Jackson said while rubbing his chest.

"they just want us to be close"and by that,Jackson clap his hand,making a loud noise.

"so that's similar to get married!they want you two to get close because they want to arranged your marriage with her!"Jackson shout,return to his excited feeling.

Jackson then crawled towards Bambam and grab the controller,ready to play the game.

I didn't reply him back as I was drown in my thought about what Jackson said just now.

I shrugged the thought off,don't wanna think about that and watch Bambam and Jackson played the game.

About two hours later,I suddenly thought about Hwakyung who was still in the living room alone.I wonder what she was doing so I decide to take a look on her.

As soon as I reach the downstairs,I saw her sleeping on the couch peacefully,

A small smile plastered on my lips as she yawned cutely.

wait what?!

"Eo you're here?"she ask half sleeping,changing her position while rubbing her eyes with her small hand.

"how can you sleep here?"I walk towards her and take a sit besides her.

"When are we going to go home?I'm sleepy as hell..did you guys done playing?"she answer my question with another question.

"no"she hummed and nod her head as I answered her.She looks like she's ready to go to her dreamland back as her eyes were close but she still in the sit position,maybe because I'm sitting here so she can't lay down.

I slowly put her head on my shoulder.Letting her to sleep on it while I stare at her natural face.

She doesn't need make up to looks pretty, she's pretty just with being natural like this.

She just put on some face pack on her already white skin and lipgloss on her soft lips to look pretty.

Her already long eyelashes are beautifully curves so she doesn't need a fake eyelashes to be pretty.

I tucked her hair that are covering her face behind her ear,admiring the beautiful creature besides me.

"wooooo"The thought of her disappeared as I heard a teasing voice coming from behind and when I turn,Jackson and Bambam were on their way to us.