34 Partner

I've already set free from the hospital and can go to school like usual.

Teachers were asking me why I haven't go to school for such a long time but I just reply them with a smile.I didn't want to answer it because I don't want to even remember that dark memories again.

"Annyeong hwakyungg"Jinyoung greet me with a cute wave.

"Hi"

"How's your condition?"he ask,worry.

"Fine"I smile

"Oh well...good!"I give him a confuse look."I want to ask you something"

"What?"

"You know our school will held a prom next week right"ask him.

Oh yes.I just remember about that.Our school will held a prom next week and I didn't have a date.So why should I go?

"So?"

"Can you go with me?"he ask winking at me.

"Uhmm...should I go with you?"I ask, teasing him.He pout and ask me to accept him."okey...since I didn't have a partner"he jump happily.

"Yeyyy!!finally!"he shout.

"Don't shout or else I'll take back my word"he quickly zip his mouth.

"So now you're officially my partner for the prom..don't accept any boys okay!"he remind me.

"Well...we'll see"I tease him again and give him an evil smile.I don't know since when I like to tease him like this and he also seems like he's not the old Junior I knew before who always force me.He's change after I get free from the hospital and I wonder why.

"Remember!you're mine for this week!!"he shout and then left me alone.

"Hwakyung!"someone shoutt my name making me turn my head to look at the owner of the voice.

"Sena!"I shout happily...Oh you don't know how much I miss her.Sena run toward me and hug me tighter.

"I miss you!are you okay now?I'm sorry I can't always visit you because I'm too busy"she said and pull herself from the embrace.

"Never mind..I'm fine and I know you're busy"

"How's Yugyeom?"she ask.

"He's fine too...he get out from the hospital together with me...and today,I didn't saw him yet"I say and look around the hall maybe I can see him.

"do you miss him?"I shock at her question.

"What?why should I miss him?"I ask and try to control my expression.

"Come on I know you Shin Hwakyung..you're searching for him right?"he ask and sound a bit teasing.

"Did you found your partner to go to the prom?"I ask trying to change the topic.

"Don't change the topic Hwakyung"she said smirking.

"Urghh stop it Kang Sena..answer me"I said disgusted with her.

"Ermm..I still didn't find any partner yet..have you?"her turn to ask.

"Umm..I already had a partner"she widen her eyes.

"Omg who?is it Yugyeom?or Jackson?"he ask excitedly.

"Not both of them"she give me a questioning look.

"So who?"she ask.

"Junior..he ask me to be his partner just now"

"What?!Junior?Park Jin Young that king of playboy?!are you serious want to go to the prom with him?!!!"she ask shaking my body.

"Stop it you're dizzing me"I said and push Sena away from me.

"Sorry...are you serious with your decision?no regret?"

"Better than didn't have any partner right?"I leave a hint to Sena.And Sena seems like he can capture what I'm saying.

"Did you just jeer me?"she ask rolling her eyes.

"Noo"I stuck out my tongue to her and then laugh.

"Just wait and see..I'll find one"

"Uuuu I can't wait"Sena hit my shoulder quiet hard and then we laugh together.Well,she always tease me so it's my turn to tease her.

-

"Mark"I call him while shooking his shoulder.

"What?"he ask annoyingly because I disturb his peaceful sleep.Oho~

"Can you teach me this?"I ask and do some aegyeo to him.

"please..your face is too ugly to do that aegyeo"I pout and hit his chest making him groan."ahhh!I just want to teach you but since you hit me,I won't teach you"he said and then back to his position.

"Fine!!!mingy!"I shout and about to turn and then he grab my wrist.

"You're such a hard sulky"he said looking at me."which question?"he ask and look at my book.I show him question number 3.This is actually yesterday homework but since Mrs. Fei aka our math teacher didn't come to school today.

"It's really easy!"he said while plucking his finger.

"It's easy for you because you're the master of math...I'm blur when it's come to math"I said.Mark chuckle and then start to teach me.Junior and Sena come to my table a few minutes later and we gather together.

Today I didn't saw Yugyeom Bambam and Jackson tho

"Where's those three dorks?"I ask curiously.

"Skipping school...maybe"Mark answer it simple.

"But...Yugyeom already skip the school for 2 weeks..well me too..you also know why right"I said and all of them just shrugged their shoulder.

"Heyy...don't worry about them..they're not a child anymore"Jinyoung interrupt.Well..he's true.But I still worry because I use to hang with them but this day..it feels weird.

"I already told that girl that she was missing someone but she didn't wanted to admit it"Sena give me a hint and I elbow her shoulder.

"No!"I shout.The whole class were looking at me but I don't care.

"Sure you not"Mark say and wear his headphone.

"noo...Hwakyung only miss me..the only one"Jinyoung say proudly smiling.

"Please jinyoung"I said annoyingly.He grin.

"Jinyoung...you're Hwakyung's partner?"Sena suddenly ask.Jinyoung nod.

"I can't believe that Hwakyung will choose you"Sena said and Jinyoung once again smile proudly.

"Really hwakyung?you and Jinyoung together to the prom?"I nod at Mark's question."I just thinking about to ask you to be my partner..."

"ohh I can change..if you want"I said and look at Jinyoung.

"Dont you dare!!"Jinyoung shout making me laugh.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

12 July 2016