45 Surprise !

"Where are we?"I ask as my eyes were covered by Jinyoung's hand.

"Just keep walking..don't worry you'll be safe"Jinyoung whisper behind my ears.

Suddenly Jinyoung stop.

"Keep close your eyes okay!"Jinyoung said as his hand did not close my eyes."just close your eyes"

"Jinyoung-ah..just how long should I keep in this position with my eyes close?"I ask but no answer.

"Jinyoung?"I call his name but he didn't answer.

"Jinyoung-ah where are you don't leave me alone"I want to open my eyes but then I heard a whisper.

"You can open your eyes now"

I open my eyes and I'm totally shock with what I'm seeing right now.I don't know where's this place but it was really beautiful!

There were lake in front of me.

"Did you...do this for me?"I ask.My eyes start teary.

"yes baby"he smile and walk toward me."you like it?"I nod happily

My eyes wandered around this place..He decorated this place really detailed..He gird the tumblr lamp at a tree and I can see lantern everywhere..The views from here were super beautiful (Look at the photo above)

"thank you Jinyoung I really love it"I said and kiss his cheeks.

"Nope nope"he shook his head and I get confuse.And then he touch his lips and I know what that mean.

"Jinyoung"I whimper.Jinyoung shook and still touch his lips means that he want a kisses.

I tiptoed my foot to be able to reach Jinyoung height and then crush his lips onto mine.He bite my lips to make me open my mouth.Then he enclose his tongue inside my mouth.

We broke the kiss as we are both run out of breath.

Jinyoung and I try to catch our breath.

"I love you"Jinyoung whisper.

"I really love you Hwakyung"Jinyoung repeat and that make me feel guilty.

I quickly distance myself from him.

"I  love you...you don't know how much I love you..even when I first saw you in this school,I feel like my heart stop beating.And you're the one who stop me for being a playboy.you're the one who stop me from hurting girls heart...you are the first who caught my attention and you succeed to steal my heart...and I'm really thankful because you gave me a chance to be your boyfriend..I promise that I'll always take good care of you like I care about my own life...and again..I love you Shin Hwakyung"Jinyoung plant a kiss on my hand and then on my forehead.I can't help but cry.

Ottoke?I don't know what to do..He's really sincere loving me.And me?I felt guilty seriously.

"I'm sorry Jinyoung-ah...I-I don't know what to say"Jinyoung smile while looking at me and then he pull me into his embrace.I cry in his embrace

"Shhh don't cry...you look ugly when youre crying"he said and wipe away my tears.

"Happy birthday Hwakyung-ah"he whisper and then give me a bouquet of flower.

How should I stop crying when he keep making me cry?

"Thank you"I said and take the flower from Jinyoung's hand.

"Wait here"Jinyoung walk toward the table and take a chocolate cake from the table.

"When did you do all this"I ask.

"You don't need to know"he reply and wink his eyes at me."blow the candle"

I was about to blow but Jinyoung stop me."stop-stop!you should make a wish first"I smile and then close my eyes to make a wish.And then quickly blow the candle.

"Let's eat"Jinyoung said and pull me toward the table.There's a lot of food.And all of them are my favourite.

"How can you know"I ask in curiousity but Jinyoung just send me a smile.

"Thank you for today jinyoung...I really love it"

"You're welcome..today I'll serve you as my queen..just tell me what you want"

"Nope,this is enough for me..you had done more than enough"

"Wait..there's another present for you"Jinyoung said while taking out something from his pocket.

"What again?Jinyoung you had done everything for me and yet I don't even give you anything"I feel guilty again.

"I don't need anything from you..I just need you in my life"he said and give me a small blue box.

"What's this?"I ask and take the box from him.

"Take a look in it"he said smiling.

I open the box and find a really beautiful and shining bracelet in there.

"It's.....beautiful"My eyes get teary again.

"Don't start Hwakyung"Jinyoung notice that my eyes were wet and giggle."you're cute"

"Thank you"

"Let me put it on for you"he take the bracelet and take my right hand.And then he put the bracelet on my hand.

"There you are,beautiful...the bracelet looks good on you"He said.

"I'm sorry if I'm a tiresome"

"No,no baby you're not a trouble for me"he smile sheepishly.

My tears falls again.

"Now,don't let the dust attacked your eyes once again...let's eat"I laugh with his statement.dust?okay that's funny

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Thank you for today..I really love it"for the I don't what time,I thank him as we in his car.

"You're welcome your majesty"I laugh and my left hand hit his arm.

His right hand driving while his left hand hold my right hand.

I don't even expect this to happen.I'm really happy.So now i really want to love him and forgot all about Yugyeom.I think Jinyoung deserve it than Yugyeom.I will start to love Jinyoung more.

Sometimes I look at Jinyoung while smiling.I'm really happy today.

I hope I'll always stay by his sides forever..Jinyoung-ah saranghae

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

8 February 2017