26 Shopping

"So...what kind of present did you think of buying?"I ask him,following him while he just stroll around the mall without taking a glance at any stall.

"if I know,I wouldn't ask you to come with me"he rolled his eyes.

"Tch"I look away,staring at every stall besides me everytime we passes by.

"What do you think my mom would like?"He ask asking my opinion.

"girls love accesories..but I don't know whether your mom love it or not...do you know what your mom's favourite?such as,clothes,earings,ring or else?"I ask,asking fir his opinion.

maybe he know what his mom like or dislike.How can he doesn't know a thing about his mom's favourite when he looks like he really love his mom.

"Erm..my mom love to collect handbags..she has two racks for only her handbags"answered him.

"So just buy handbag then!"I smile proudly.

"You're helpless"he flip my forehead with his finger and walk away leaving a sick me.

"your mom loves handbag right?so what's the problem?"I chase him and pull the hem of his shirt,still rubbing the red spot on my forehead.

"I want to buy a different thing besides of handbag"he yanked my hand off his shirt.

"why don't you just say that earlier!"I snorted.

we just stroll around the mall without him stop at any of the shop.I start to furious,looking at his calm expression.

Just,what did he trying to find?

I stop my way at one shop.My eyes catch something beautiful in there.

"Hey why did you stop?"Yugyeom glance at his back when he find me dissapeared besides him and slowly making his way to me.

I look at the beautiful pink dress.
Simple but elegant.

"hey?"Yugyeom pat my shoulder,making me come back to the reality.

"yes?what?"ask me,faking a hawk before turning to him.

"Why?you like those?"he ask, pointing his finger at the pink dress and I quickly shook my head.

"Then?you're suggesting the pink dress as my mom's present?

"Yes?"I fake a grin and he scoffed.

"My mom is too old to wear those"

We continue our walk and stop at a jewelry shop.We enter the shop and sit on the chair in front of the glass table that full with accecories in it.

"pick one"he said.I widen my eyes as he ask me to choose one. Did he...

"for my mother"he add.I pout my lips when he just gave me a fake hope.

"You should not made me excited like that...I thought you want to buy it for me"I said,pursing my lips.

"why should I buy it for you?"he ask,still with his cold expression.

"I'll buy you one later"casually,he says.

"Really?"I ask,sparkling all over my eyes as i stare him with excitement.

"a collar for a dog"

"Yaaah!"I hit his chest as he let out a light chuckle.

I shot a glare at him before turning my gaze on the jewelry.Choosing one for his mom

"I think I've found it"I said,pointing at one of the necklace.

"not bad"he ask the worker to take out the necklace.The worker than take it out and give it to Yugyeom.

"Beautiful right?your mom will be so happy"I said as I look at the gold necklace.He smile and talk with the worker.

A few minutes later,he walk to the counter to pay for the necklace.I wait him outside the shop while he pay for the necklace.

"Hwakyung?"an familiar voice echoed in my ear,making me turn my back to face Jinyoung.

"Who's this?"a girl besides him ask, giving me an amuse look while hugging Jinyoung's arm.

"She's just my friend,honey..can you please leave us?you said you want to buy something right?I'll reach you later okay?"Jinyoung pull his arm from her waist.She kiss Jinyoung's cheek and give me a dead glare before she walk away

"what are you doing here?"ask him

"What else?of course shopping"

"With who?"he ask,looking around trying to find my partner

"With-"before I could reply,the door of the shop yanked open,revealing Yugyeom.

"Yugyeom?"Jinyoung ask disbelief.Yugyeom raise his eyebrow up as he look at Jinyoung.

"Yes"I reply.

"I didn't even expect that you would go to the mall and shopping too just like others"Jinyoung said teasingly.

"So what?can't I?"

"Nothing...I always saw you beaten people up,bullied,loitering with your gang,hang out at the dark place..I didn't expect to see you here..I thought a bad guy like you didn't come to a place like this"Jinyoung smirk."oh...what are you doing here?buying a gift for girlfriend"he chuckle.

"it's better to hang out with guys than hang out with girls,flirting all the girls,changing girls every weeks and dumped girls like they're nothing to you"Yugyeom gave Jinyoung a smile.A tease smile making Jinyoung's jaw tighten but he quickly change his expression by letting out a fake laugh

"and now who's your target?Hwakyung?"Yugyeom ask,making Jinyoung glare at him.

"If Hwakyung's my another target,what's your problem with that?"

"Um...maybe you should be kind to me first..because I'm her master and she is my dog...you might need my permission first if you want her...or maybe you'll never have the chance to get her"before I could say something,Yugyeom grsb my hsnd and intertwined his hand with mine,tight.

"Oh is that so?I will make sure to ask you for permission"he smile and turn his gaze on me."see you again at school Hwakyung"he wave his hand as Yugyeom already pull me away from Jinyoung.

"Wait..what's that for?"I ask, trying to see Yugyeom's face while his hand still on mine.

"All guys out there has to ask me for a permission if they want to date you"Yugyeom say and pull his hand away from mine.

"why?is it because I'm your dog?heyy you should not bothere my personal life...my love life..they'll definitely not asking you for the permission because they're all scared with you"I block his way,crossing my arm.bloating my cheeks.

"Well it's good tho,you'll never going to be bother to go on a date"he say,still hands on me.

But then,he slowly release my hand from himand walk away before muttered,"as my girl"

"What?"I ask,looking at the back side of his as he walk away,leaving me who's fully confuse with him.