04 Ice cream

"Welcome home honey"I flinched and turn my back just to see my mom already at home,siting in the living room with a newspaper in her hand.

Wow...I'm surprised because she's home today

"You're not busy?"I ask her without any expression,walking to her direction and take a seat on another couch.

"I'm just too tired and just wanna take some rest"she said and put the newspaper on a table and stare me."I saw you coming with a guy"she raise her eyebrows up with an unreadable smile.

"Yeah,he's just"I pause as I couldn't find any good word to give an excuse.

He's what?a friend?hell no...friend my ass

"Btw,how's your first day school?"I'm relief as she change the topic.

"Well..good so far"I muttered.Yeah...too good.

"Good,so now,go to your room and wash up...we have a special guess later"I rolled my eyes.I know it...She'll not coming home for nothing.

I stood and bow to her before climb up to the stairs and went straight to my bedroom.

I throw my school bag away and plopped myself on the bed.

Okay...I feel sleepy like always as soon as I lied on my soft matress bed.

"Hwakyung!!!don't sleep yet!wash up and dress well!"I cursed under my breath as my mom yell from downstairs.As if she know I would sleep.

I rolled my eyes before living my beloved bed and walk to the bathroom.

After half an hour,I finish cleaning myself up and put a dusty pink dress on.I put on a lipgloss on my lips as my mom ask me to put on makeup.I hate makeup so I'll just put on lipgloss.

After I satisfies with myself,checking on the mirror,I walk out from my bedroom and went downstairs.

From the stairs,I could smell the various smell of food.The guess must be so special if there's so many foods here.

When I reach downstair,I saw a woman and a guy sitting on a chair with their back on me at the dining room.

"There you are my daughter"my mom call as soon as her eyes landed on me.She wave her hand on me with a smile plastered on her face.

I casually walk to her,ignoring the two guesses.

As I was about to sit,I'm almost fall behind when I saw Yugyeom,staring at me.

"What's wrong?are you okay?"my mom ask and obviously,she looks surprise by my clumsiness.

"What's he doing here?"I ask as soon as I plopped myself on the chair.Kinda rude but I don't care.

I feel sting on my left arm as my mom pinch there.

"Aww mom!"I hissed in pained.

"Don't be rude honey"she strictly said.

"So...you're Hwakyung?"the old lady who is sitting next to Yugyeom,ask with a smile on her face.

"Yes"I fake a smile while answering.

"No wonder..you're pretty like your mom"then,she laugh at the lame jokes she makes.So does my mother.

"your son looks handsome too"My mom said and almost makes me chocked on my saliva.Fortunately,I'm not eating or drinking anything that time.

I turn my gaze to Yugyeom who was still staring intensely at me.

His face were fulled with bruises everywhere.How can my mom said he's handsome...like..seriously?

"How did he get all the bruises ma'am?I mean,that's too hurt to see"I casually ask while staring at his now widen eyes.

"he said he fell down when he's on the way home"Mrs. Kim look at his son before answer my question.

"Don't you supposed to be with me when I fell down?we walk home together remember?you help me"He smile before giving me a glare.

After awhile talking,my mom and Mrs. Kim decided us to take a walk and get to know each other.

I was about to shook my head and said no when suddenly Yugyeom grab my hand and pull me outside.

He harshly let go of my hand and look at me with hatred."what was that for?you're taking a revenge because I slapped your precious cheeks?"

"No"I sternly said,looking away.

He groan,staring at me who was just looking at other direction before glancing away.

"If you do that again,I'll make even worse than just a slap"he warn and walk away,leaving me alone there.I tched before take a walk around the alley way.

"Hwakyung!"I turn my gaze just to meet with Jinyoung's one.I casually rolled my eyes before turn my gaze to the front back.

"What do you want?"As I could feel his presence besides me,I ask.

"What are you doing here alone?"he ask.

great..he just answer my question with another question.

"I saw Yugyeom just now...you're with him now?"I glare him as he ask that.

"What?I'm just asking..The curiousity inside me didn't let me to sit still and ask you"he grin and show me a peace sign using his fingers.

"No and never will"I coldly said.

"That's mean,I still got a chance?"I look at him just to get a wink from him and he suddenly grab my arm,pulling me to somewhere.

He took me to a bench near the park and ask me to sit there while he's gone.

After 2 minutes,he came back with two con ice creams in his hands.

"ice-cream can realease our stress"he hand me the strawberry flavoured ice cream and I gladly accept it as I loves Strawberry flavoured.

"how do you know I love strawberry flavour?"he smile as I ask.

"well this is PARK JIN YOUNG you're talking about and park jin young always know what his princess favourite"he once again,winked at me.

I wonder if he had any diseases with his eyes.

I frown as a hand wrapped around my shoulder and that pissed me off.

He said that ice cream can release my stress but he could give me stress!

"Excuse me Park Jin Young...can you please take your hand off me?I can't eat this ice-cream peacefully if your hand was on my shoulder"he didn't do as I ask but he just smile widely and turn to me.

"A gentleman must always protect his girl wherever they are"

--------------------------------------------------------