44 Miss

Hwakyung POV

"annyeong yeojachingu~"Jinyoung poke my cheeks and sit in front of me.I just give him a smile.

"What's your plan for today?"he ask while his eyes on me.

"Urmm...I'll go home,after school of course"

"No plan?"he ask again.I shook my head.

"Okay good...I want to take you to somewhere"I look at him in confuse.

"Where?"I ask with a poker face.

"Secret~"he said and then squeeze my cheeks.

"Aigoo-yaa...why are you so cute?"he pout and ruffle up my hair

"Yaaaa"I push his hand and adjust my hair which is mess because of Jinyoung just now.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hwakyung-ahhh!"someone shout my name.I know who these voice belongs to.

"Bambam"I smile when I saw Bambam and Jackson walk toward me.

Bambam came and huge me tight.

"I miss youuuu"he cried.

"Miss you too"I laugh but my tears can't help but fall

"Do you know how much I miss you???"he ask and try to show how much he miss me towards his hand."this much!"his right hand was in the air while his left hand was in the ground.LOL

"I miss you that much too"I said and wipe my tears.I could not find Yugyeom.Where is he?

"Don't worry..he's just sleeping in the class so he didn't know that we're meeting you"Jackson open his mouth as he know who I was finding.

"Eo"I said wistfully.

"How do you know I'm here?"I ask trying to hide my sad side.

"We know it...because this is our place"Jackson answer it.Yes...this is their place before I came.This is the place where we always hang out when we skip classes.

"I'm sorry hwakyun for not talking with you...I promise from now on I will talk with you 24/7!"I laugh.He's still the same

"But just when Yugyeom is not around"he said slow enough but I still can hear it.

"Understand"I smile.

"You're skipping class"I don't wether this is a question or what.

"Umm..yeah and both of you too"

"Yeahhh!I don't like mathematic"Bambam said and make an amuse look.I laugh.Oh god why did you distance our friendship?

"Hwakyung-ah!!"Bambam shout my name like a little baby who shout their moms.

"Nae"I smile.

"Happy birthday!!!"Jackson and Bambam shout all of sudden.

"Aww thank you..I'm really touch that both of you remember my birthday even though we're not talking to each other"

"Oh come on..how can we forgot about our first and only girl friend birthday right?"Jackson pat my shoulder and smile toward me.

"Yeahh!you're our first girl servant"I knock his head and then kaugh together.I really miss that momment.That momment when I start to know them.

"And you will always be our forever girl servant"Bambam grin.

"Or should I say our dog?"Jackson add and laugh.

"Aigoo our poodle dog"Bambam mess my hair.

"Yaaah!don't touch!"I shout and oush him away.

"No no...she's not poodle anymore..she's bulldog"Jackson jokingly said.Bambam laugh out loud.

"So what are you doing after school?do you want to hang out with us?I want to celebrate your birthday!jebal"Bambam ask excitedly.I know he's really happy to see me XD

"Erm mian Bambam-ah...I have a plan with Jinyoung after school"I apologize him.I really want to hang out with them but I've already promised with Jinyoung.

"Oh no"Bambam said wistfully and look down on the ground.Gosh I feel bad.

"Bambam i'm sorry i want to hang with both of you but-"

"Nevermind we understand...Jinyoung is your boyfriend so you have to prioritize him first right?"Jackson said giving a smile

"I'm sorry?"I walk toward Bambam and bend down my waist.

"nevermind"he said wistful

"Erm..how about this Saturday?I don't have any plan sooo"

"Really?you didn't go anywhere this saturday?"Bambam quickly raise up his head.I laugh and nod my head.

"Yess!!!we should go out then!"Bambam shout.

"Sure...I miss your house"I said.

"Really?so can you come to my house this Saturday?"Bambam ask excitedly.

"Ofcourse"I said confidently and Bambam shout happily.My eyes meet Jacksons'...he smile and mouth happy birthday once again

◾◾◾

"Here you are"someone said as I arrive at the locker.

He stand next to me and kiss my forehead.

"Why did you skipped your class pabo"he said and flip my forehead slowly.

"Aww"I rub my forehead and pinch Jinyoung's arm.

"Why huh?"he ask.

"Erm,just..."i can't find any reason.I don't want to tell him the reason I skipped class because I miss Yugyeom.I can't..It might hurt Jinyoung's heart.

"Nevermind just skip that..let's go"he pull my hand.

"Where're we going?"I ask in confusion.

"Are you forgot?I want to take you to somewhere remember"

"Ahh ok i remember now"I knock my head.

"Aigoo..I just flip your forehead slowly and you already forgot about our date?"he said and kiss my cheeks."you're such a cutie"

"You're cute too"I pinch his cheeks this time.

"Aahh you're braver than before huh?"we laugh.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sorry for unpublished because there's some part missing in there and I don't know why...🙇