23 annoying Park Jin Young

Jinyoung POV

The beam that infiltrate from the blinds disturbing me from my peaceful sleep.

I open my eyes half open and blink my eyes couple of times.

And that's when I realised that I wasn't in my room.

I look down,just to see a different clothes on me.

Someone just raped me?!

Just as I drowned in the fake thought,the door cracked open,revealing hwakyung staring at me in surprise.

"So-sorry..I thought you didn't awake yet"Hwakyung stuttered.

"Where the heck am i?"I ask,looking around the unfamiliar room.

"I know you but I don't know your house...so I brought you here"she shrugged her shoulder.

"You change my clothes?"I smirk.Thinking of to tease her.

"I change it because your shirt smelled alcohol!I hate it okay!I just change your shirt jeez!"she shouted as her cheeks turn red,looking down.

I get up from the bed and walk closer to her who was standing in front of the door.

"What are you doing?"she ask,slightly confuse to my sudden action and walk backward.

I pull her closer to me before slamming the door shut and push her to the door,blocking her.

"Park Jinyoung!"

I smirk at her who looks scared down me before pull her and push her to the bed.

"It just the both of us in here"I said seducingly as I crawled on top of her.

"Jinyoung Stop this"she stuttered,putting her hand on my chest to push me but I just smirk,looking down at her who look insecure before slowly leaning toward her.

She close her eyes shut as I burried my face in her neck,smelling her scent.

I pull my face back,just to see tears rolling down her cheeks.

A small smile crept on my lips as I brought my hand to wipe her tears.

"Why are you crying?hm?"I muttered,caressing her soft cheeks.

"You're insane!!"she push me harshly before getting up from the bed and I let out a light laugh,staring at her expression.

"You're crazy"she muttered under her breath.

"I'm crazy because of you"

She didn't reply back but instead,she open the door widely,"get out"

I look at her,confuse.

"Get out now"she repeat but I still stay calm and walk out from the room and walk toward the kitchen instead.

"Where are you going?!"she shout from upstairs,chasing me.

"I'm hungry"I rub my stomach and look at her who was glaring at me.

"You're so annoying"she rolled her eyes.

"You love it right?"I wink before make my way to the refrigerator and open it,"you're gonna help me"

"What?"she crossed her arm,still with her glare.

"Make our breakfast"

"I don't know if I should help or not"still in her position.

"Okay then I'll just cook for me"I took out some ingredient from the fridge.

"why did you taking out the eggs?"she ask,staring at whatever I was doing and I laugh.

"what are you laughing at?it's not even funny"she said,rolling her eyes while crossing her arms.

"No..but your face...okay wait"I said and she wait until I stop laughing,"I plan to make ommeletes for our breakfast...you know how to make it?"

"Of course I know!"

"Good..so you can help me"I pull her hand and we exchange position in a split second.

"Why did you stand there?"she stared at me.

"Waiting for my breakfast?"I ask,raising my eyebrows up.

"You're not gonna help me?"I shook my head which make her take a napkin and throw it directly to my face.

And lucky her,it fall right in front of my eyes.chuckle and throw the napkin away before making my way to the living room.

"I'll wait you in the living room okay babe"

"I thought you would help me too!!"she shout from the kitchen as I sit on a couch and switch on the tv.

As she done,I walk toward the dining table and take a seat across her.

"Um..taste good..but not as good as mine"I said,eating the ommelete.

"So why don't you just do it by yourself then?"she rolled her eyes.

"Because I want to taste my girlfriend cooking skill"I wink.

"Can you please stop winking?"

"No I can't"I give her a smile.

"Ugh sorry but I'm not melting at all"she roll her eyes,again.

"You will"

"Eat your breakfast and you can get out from my house quickly"

"Thanks for the breakfast sweetie"I pinch her cheeks.

"Stop it!"she push my hand from her cheeks and push me toward my car."Go"

"Please I want to spend time with my girl"I whined before pull her closer to me.

"Jinyoung...how if your other girlfriend saw this!"she try pushing me away but I tighten my grip on her.

"It's alright..they wont disturb us"I smile sheepishly.

"Park Jin Young..get your dirty hand away from me now"she said sternly,obviously done with me.

"I like how you called me by my full name"I whisper in her ear.

"Jinyoung!"

"Okay okay..I'll go...sorry for the terrible date...we'll date at a nicer place next time,okay?"I said before finally let go her.

"I'll never going out with you again!"

"My pleasure"I smile before entering my car and start the engine.

"See you at school okay?"

Hwakyung POV

As soon as Jinyoung leave my house,I let out a very relief sighed.

He's so annoying like....sooo annoying!

I look up at Yugyeom house,realising that he might be watch us and yess...there he was,staring at me from his balcony.

Ting!

I look down and took out my phone.

From : Crazy dumbass👹

Having a good day with Jinyoung yesterday?

My face turn red as I read hus messenge before turning my gaze back to him who was staring at me without even smile.

Ting!

From : Crazy dumbass👹

I'll take you..make sure you prepare yourself

To : Crazy dumbass👹

Where do you want to take me to?

From : Crazy dumbass👹

Visit Jackson

Just after he sent those messenge,he enter his room before slamming the sliding door shut.

- -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- -