15 Confession

"What's that?"I ask,pointing at a black plastic bag in Bambam's hand.

"This?"Bambam ask for certainty,raising up the black plastic bag.

I nod my head.

"Soju!we should celebrate together"Bambam loud voice echoed in me.

"You guys drink?!"I shout,startled at the fact that they drink underage.

"Of course!"Jackson click his tongue as he was excited.

Bambam open the soju bottle and cheer up before giving the bottle to Jackson and Bambam.

I got furious as they just ignore me as if I didn't exist here and the fact that they forgot that this is my house.

I confiscate the bottle from Jackson and Yugyeom's hand away.

"What the hell?"Yugyeom curse,trying to grab the bottle back from my hand.

"If you guys still don't remember,we're currently at MY house and I didn't give you guys permission to drunk in my house"I said,making the three of them groan.

"Oh shut up!"Yugyeom push me away before grabbing the soju bottle and sip it.

"Hwakyung!"Jackson fetch me up,kneel in front of me and check on me.

"Are you okay?"Jackson ask,slightly worried about my condition.

He relief as I nod my head.

"Yugyeom...how could you--"before Jackson could finish his sentence,Yugyeom walk out from the house and slammed the front door quiet hard,making a loud sound occured.

Three of us look at the front door in silence before Bambam let out a loud sighs,

"Sorry Hwakyung...I thought we'll just having a lot of fun tonight"said Bambam who looks awry while fiddling his fingers

"It's okay...even tho it's fully your fault"I stood up,crossing my arms,"why did you bought this soju at the first place?I mean...you guys are not allowed to drink!we're just 18!"I yelled,as if I was yelling a 5 years old kid.

"It's my fault I brought this soju without telling you but heyy...it's up to us wether or not we want to drink soju!"Bambam stood up too before stomping his feet and walk out from the house.

I let out a sighs,watching how ridiculous this scene is.

"we're so sorry hwakyung"said Jackson,who was the only one stay here.

"You should go after them..they might leave you"I said,sitting on the couch while massaging my forehead.

"Are you okay with I'm leaving you alone here?"he ask,wearing his worried look while staring at me

"I'm always okay"

Jackson didn't say anything but just walk away,leaving the dizzy me in the living room.

Why did Yugyeom get too furious of me not letting him drink soju?

It doesn't make sense at all...why?Did I done something wrong to him until he had to push me like that?

He literally makes me confuse

He was soft before but then change in just a couple of minutes.

I was watching drama 2 hours after that soju scene.

The drama had already ended and I wonder what those three boys doing.

Or specifically,where are they?

I peek on the window,to see Yugyeom's house gate which is not close.

And by that,I know where the three boys are.

I grab my jacket to cover my pajamas shirt before stepping out from my house to Yugyeom's house.

I was waiting for someone to open the door after I press the doorbell for like 10th times but there's still no sight of someone might open the damn door.

So I make decision to just walk inside without waiting any seconds,just to see Yugyeom,Bambam and Jackson lying unconcsiously on the floor at the living room.

"What the???"I walk towards the three of them who was probably knock out or sleeping after taking some shot of soju.

But a voice surprise me,"hwakyung!!you're here!"and hiccups.

I ignore him cause I know he was drunk so I turn around to see an unconcsious Yugyeom.

"The hell Yugyeom?get up!your mom might be back in any seconds!!"I grab his hand,tried to wake him up but he's too fat for me to raise him up.

I huffed and rolled up my sleeves,looking at all the mess they made before let out a loud sighs.

There are 6 bottles overall on the floor and all of them were empty.

I pick up two bottles first and place them to the garbage can not too far from the house and repeat the same action to the other bottles.

I didn't throw the bottles at the garbage can in front of their house,thinking that Yugyeom's mom might know about this.

What a loyal dog I am

After repeatedly from Yugyeom's house to the garbage can,I pant,bending down before I stood up back and stare at those three boys.

I grab Bambam's first as i know he's the most thin and light in weight compared to Yugyeom and Jackson.

I wrap his hand around my neck and look around.Finding any room that doesn't need for me to go upstairs.

I spot a room besides the kitchen and quickly brought Bambam there,pulling the door knob and push Bambam on the bed.

I pant as I already put him on the bed,looking around the room as I thought this might be a guess room.

I walk towards the two boys and grab Jackson,repeating the same,I brought Jackson to the room and place him on the carpet.

I huffed as I stare at Yugyeom,before grabbing his wrist to get him stood up and wrapped his arm around my neck as I did the same.

As I was walking toward the guess room,Yugyeom suddenly move making me lost my balance and stumble back.

I groan in pain as something heavy hit my body.

Slowly opening my eyes as I see Yugyeom on top of me,he groan before half-open his eyes.

"Hwakyung-ah"he called me,staring at me deep in the eyes.

I try to push him away but he grab both of my wrist,stopping me from pushing him.

"I'm sorry"he whispered,sending shiver down to my spine.

"I....like you"

My eyes grew big as soon as he make an unexpected confession.

"I love it when I'm with Hwakyung"he continue,duck his face on my neck.

I push him away when I didn't feel any movement from him and continue to do my work,sending him to the room.

I stretch out after lifting those three boys as my back hurt a lot.

I stare them for a momment and was about to walk out from the room when suddenly a hand grab mine,pulling me towards him.

"yugyeom"I groan,falling on top of him when I know the one who pulled me was Yugyeom's.

"Hwakyung...I like you"he once again confess,pulling me into his embrace.

"Yugyeom..you're drunk"I said,trying to calm my heart from beating fast and believe the confess.

He's drunk...so there's no way he would be honest as he was unconcsious.

"Yugyeom let me go"I tried to push him away but he tighten the hug,making me fed up and finally fall asleep in his embrace.