19 Care

It has been a week since I last talked with jackson,bambam,yugyeom and sena.

Everytime I go near her to explain,she could rolled her eyes before walk away from me.And whenever we're in a same room,she'll sit far away,avoiding herself from me.

In this case,I don't even know why I avoided myself from talking to bambam and yugyeom this was obviously jackson's fault.But I just felt like to avoid someone whoever related to Jackson.

"Hwakyung!"a voice could be heard from far away as the footstep become louder and louder every seconds.

"What?"I ask when I turn my back to face Mark who was gasping air.

"Do you want to watch us practice?"

"Practice?what?"ask me.Slightly clueless with that question.

"This is what happen when you're too close with those three boys!until you forget about me being in a basketball team!"he growl,pursing his lips before crossing his arms.

"Ah...sorry forget about that"Mark sighs as he brought his hand on top of my head,ruffling my hair.

"So?"one of his eyebrow went up.

"Okey then"

"Okay we'll wait for you"I gave him a sign 'okay' with my fingers and we walk together to the classroom.

"Hwakyung"someone whisper as soon as I reach the classroom.I ignore him.

"Hwakyung why are you avoiding yourself from me?"Bambam ask as he sit on an empty chair in front of me.

"Ask yourself"I said as I search my pencil box in my bag and pretend to write something.

"Is it because of Jackson?"he sighs when he didn't receive any response from me and continue,"Hey..Jackson's sick"

"Do I look like I care?"I stop writing and glance at him

"he's your friend by the way"

"get lost from my sight"rolling my eyes.

"Hwakyung please"he beg but leave when he didn't receive any reply from me,groaning.

Jackson's sick?why?Is it because he still didn't get my apologize?or is it just Bambam's game to trick me to give Jackson an apology?

-

"Hey"Jinyoung lean his body on a locker besides mine,greeting me as I reply back.

"Hey"

"I miss you"

"I guess we met almost everyday doesn't we?"I close my locker and face him.

"Still...I miss you"he wink."wanna have a date?"

"What question is that?"I roll my eyes.

"We've never have our real date before"he pouted.

"And I'm not even your girlfriend"

"Yes you are"

"In your dream"I walk away from him but he could chase me and walk besides me.

"Pleaseee"he beg,doing his aegyeo that every girls fall for.

This is his weapon to get girls attention.

"You have many girls around you..just have a date with one of them"I sighs

"But still I want with you"I whined like a child.

"Okay fine"he jump happily."but this is not a date okay!"

"so if this is not a date...what is this mean?"

"Just,you know..hang out...as friend"

"Aaaahhh it's not fun!"he groan

"So is that mean you push away the chance that i gave you?okay then,I can sleep peacefully in my room tonight"I sarcastically said,making him grab my hand from walking away.

"Okay I give up!we'll just have a date as a friend"A smile appear on my face."I never do this with my girls..you're the only one"

"I feel proud?"I chuckle as he pouted

"Tommorrow okay?cause I'm busy today"

"Yeah yeah you're too busy with your girls don't you"

"Ahh it's good that you get my point"he wink at me.About a minutes later he tell me that he got to go and head to his another girl.you know.playboy.

I shook my head before make my way to my destination when i saw Sena,in front of her locker trying to find something.

"Sena-ah"she didn't answer it.

"you know that I only have you as my bestfriend...did yiu really want to end our friendship like this?"I ask,grabing her hand before she yanked my hand away.

"You're the one who made our friendship over"she slammed the locker and glare at me.

"No!even tho i close with those three,the facts that you're my best friend are still strong! "I explained.

"Oh yeah?just keep your explaination...I don't even need it"she push me too harsh that makes me fall on my leg.My vision get blurry as the tears cover my eyes,staring at Sena who was fading away from my sight.

I sit there silencely with my swollen eyes before suddenly,"What are you doing here, sitting on the floor?"

I loop up just to see Yugyeom standing right in front of me,with both of his hands on his pocket,looking at me.I look down as I don't want to be look as a crybaby in front of him.

"Did someone bullied?"He bend down and lift my chin with his forefinger to meet our eyes.

"Why are you crying?"he ask,but now his voice change to a softer one.Making my tears fall all of sudden at his concern voice.

"Ya-yaaah who's bullying you?tell me..I'll make sure that he would never able to walk again!"he shake my shoulder asking what happen but I just shook my head and wipe my tears away before getting up from my sit.

"what's wrong?"he ask again,the same question.

"Nothing,I just....fell down"I lied

"You didn't lie don't you?"I nod and look into his eyes.His eyes showed that he's concern before he suddenly look away and cough.

"Yaah!"someone shout,startled the both of us.

"What are you doing with our Hwakyungiee!"JB push Yugyeom and pull me to his back,as if he was protecting me.

"Wow...you're making a lot of protectors now,doggie"he smirk before glancing at my intertwined hand with JB and look up at JB..glaring.

"Get lost from here...don't you disturbed Hwakyung again"said Youngjae calmly,trying to avoid any problem.

"Okay then dog I'll see you later okay?"Yugyeom winked at me.

"and please send your bodyguard my regard"he said before slowly walk away.

"Your eyes were swollen..what's happen?did that jerk hurt you again?"JB ask,cupping my face with his big hands.

"Don't lie to me"JB ask,glaring at me as he receive a shooked from me.

"Nothing...gosh!you guys are late for the practice!!let's go!"I pulled youngjae and jb hand and brought them to the basketball field.

- -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - --