14 Fun day?

Hwakyung POV

I didn't said anything right after Yugyeom told me that my mom went shopping with his mom and she even ask me to cook lunch for him like...urghh

I can't believe this mom.

"Cook for me!I'm hungry as hell!"he shout,throwing my pillow towards me.

"Aww!"the pillows landed right on my face,making him giggle at the sight.

"Don't touch any of my stuff!!"I yelled,slightly annoyed seeing him touching my stuff.

"And can you please get out?I want to clean myself so that I can make you a perfect lunch"

"just go and clean yourself..I'm sleepy,I want to sleep"he said,hugging my bolster tightly.

"Kim Yugyeom!!!don't hug that!"I yelled,pulling my bolster away from him but I can't pull the bolster away from him as he tighten the hug.

"Yugyeom!!"I slap him in the thigh.

But that's when he suddenly grab my wrist and pull me towards him.Falling on top of him.

I get startled and put both of my hand at each of his sides,not wanting to overlap him.

I widen my eyes as I look at his calm one.

He doesn't look bad.

His mole under his eyes,I find it attractive.

My eyes landed on his plump pink lips for a quick second before brought my eyes back towards his calm one,piercing his eyes on mine.

His eyes went down on my lips before he look at me back.

As if I just realized,I quickly get up from him and fake a cough,rubbing my uniform awkwardly.

In the corner of my eyes,I could see yugyeom looks clueless too as he get up from the bed and walk out of the room.

I slammed the door shut and lock it.Bringing my hand toward my chest to feel the crazy beats.

What?

As soon as I clean myself,I walk to the downstair and to the kitchen.

Taking some ingredients out to make lunch

"What are you doing?"out of nowhere,Yugyeom ask standing behind me.

"Obviously..cooking my master his lunch"I roll my eyes.

I was still embrassed about just now incident but I shrugged it off as Yugyeom seems like he didn't take that serious so why should I?

"Umm...fried rice?I love that"he hummed,startling me as he whispered in my ears,and then walk toward the living room.

"You make me shock!gosh!"I growl as he just chuckle.

4 minutes later,I'm done cooking,taking a plates for myself and scoop the fried rice into it.

"yugyeom!let's eat"I shout from the dining table,ready to eat when suddenly a hand grab my fried rice plate.

"What the f*ck?"I curse,looking up just to see Yugyeom had already eating it.

"That's mine!"I growl.

He ignore me as if I'm not exist in there.

I stomped my feet in protest and walk to the kitchen to take a new plate of fried rice.

"Umm..not bad"he hummed as he continue eating.

"Well..I--"

"But this can't compared to my mom's"he casually said,bribing a spoonfull of fried rice into his mouth.

"I know that...I'm nobody compared to your mom"I rolled my eyes,walking toward the table and sit on the chair.

Just before I could eat,he push his empty plate to me.

I look at him,slightly confuse.

"Fill the plate...I'm hungry"my jaw drop as I look at him in disbelief.

"Can you just--"

"I can't..come on!"he said,stamping the table not too loud and not too soft.

I groan and walk back to the kitchen to take new fried rice for him.

After we done eating,he left the plate on the sink,asking me to wash it for him.

"Where're you going?"he ask,tilting his head to me.

"my room"

"leaving me alone here?"he tap the couch besides him.

"do you want to follow me up?"I ask the same question he ask me that day at Bambam's house with a smirk plastered on my face,thinking that he might reject it.

But he surprise me with nodding his head and followed me to the room.

He plopped himself on my bed when I just sit on the couch.

"You're dating Jinyoung now?"a sudden attack by him,making me chocked on my own saliva.

"What?me?and Jinyoung?together?"I ask.

"Yes dumbass"he rolled his eyes.

"What if I said yes?"I raise one of my eyebrows up.

"No,you have to ask me a permission first"

"Why should I?you're not even blood-related with me"

"I'm your master so I have the right to determine with whom you date"he smirk,while playing with his phone.

"stop that master thing...you makes me want to puke"

He tched before focuse back on his phone.

"Why don't you just go to your house?you're disturbing me!I want to sleep!"I growl,looking at him who was comfortably lying his butt on my bed.

"Then just sleep..what's the problem?"he said while patting the empty space besides me.

I groan.

We stayed silence for 3 hours,doing our own stuff before he suddenly burst out.

" I'm bored"as he roll his body on my bed.

I look at my pity bed.R.I.P

But then he take out his phone and dialled someone number.

He ask them to come to my house.

"What the hell Kim Yugyeom?this is my house if you don't remember"I said as soon as he hung up

He didn't answer me and just sit up from the bed,waiting for Bambam and Jackson to come.

He smile widely as the door bell rang and he quickly walk out from the room to the front door,open it just to see Bambam and Jackson's happy face.

" hwakyung!!!"bambam shout as he spotted me on the stairs.

Jackson smile at me and ruffle my hair.I glance at Yugyeom who was looking at us like he want to murder one of us.

"what are you doing here at Hwakyung's house?"Bambam ask,wiggling his eyebrows up and down.

Yugyeom didn't answer Bambam's stupid question as he just walk to the living room and plopped himself on the couch

"we'll having fun this night!"Bambam shout.

"Don't scattered my house or else,I'll kill you"I said,brought my hand to my neck and slowly act like cutting my neck.

"It's okay since this is your house"Jackson ruffle my hair again and I'm still awkward about that day.

"but you always scattered up my house!"Bambam out of nowhere,chock Jackson's neck.

"I'm happy everytime I saw you getting scolded by your parents"Jackson said,pushing Bambam's hand away and laugh.

I could hear Bambam cursed under his breath,looking at Jackson who was still laughing like he was planning to kill him.

"Cut the conversation!what are you guys gonna do now?"