41 Fault

JACKSON POV

Everytime we bumped each other,I would give her a stare.I can see that she hurt a lot.She's sad.She's lonely.She looks sick.She's unlike her anymore.Hwakyung that I know is a happy girl.

Everytime I saw her with Mark,Sena and the other two guys,she would always happy and talkactive.But now,when I saw her with them,she's not like that anymore.She prefer keeping her mouth shut and I know she was daydreaming because everytime they call her name,she would suddenly shocked.

Is it because of us,she become like that?is it?Almost 3 months we didn't talk each other,didn't tease each other like always,didn't laugh together...And I miss the momment when she took good care of me when I'm sick.

"Yaah Jackson...you're daydreaming again?"Bambam snap me out of reality.

"Uh?"I ask in confuse

"Aigo...this is the hundredth time I see you daydreaming"Bambam says sarcastically, shaking his head.

"I know you miss her"Bambam said all of sudden."I miss her too"he admit.

"Who said?I'm not thinking about her"I stuttered.How did he know I'm thinking about Hwakyung?

"Eyy...I didn't even mention Hwakyung didn't I?you mention it first"he tease while raising up his eyebrow and give me a smirk.

"Shut up"I piss.

"But this is just the way to stay Hwakyung away from danger"

"Ehh!we're late to the next class!"Bambam shout as he check the time.

We walk along the coridor.As always,people stare at us with frightened.They still scared of us.Everytime they walk passed us,they will bow their head down without even stared at us.

And then we saw Hwakyung.She's walking alone.Where's Jinyoung?all of us know that she and Jinyoung were couple.Did she really love Jinyoung?That's the question.I love her...I know Yugyeom love her too...but when I saw his reaction when he know that she's with Jinyoung,he doesn't taken aback at all...he's just him,without any expression...did he really love Hwakyung?If he love her,how could he endure his heart and just let Hwakyung go?

Hwakyung looks hurt...again.I can see it through her eyes.Hwakyung...I'm sorry.

As we're already far from Hwakyung,Bambam open his mouth.

"Hwakyung-ahh...I miss you"he said as he cried out."why should we all do this to her?she don't deserve this..Let's just forgot about this and go back to Hwakyung?We can protect her"

"No...she's in danger if she keep hanging around us"Yugyeom said as he walk straight to the front.

"I want to go somewhere"I said all of sudden.

"Where?"Bambam."do you want to skip class?"

"No..I just want to go to the toilet"I walk away from Bambam and Yugyeom.

I can't take this anymore.I don't want to make Hwakyung hurt!

I run along the hallway to find Hwakyung until I heard a sound like,someone's crying from ladies toilet.

Who's crying?

"ughh..what's wrong with that girl?"someone ask in annoyed tone.

"Molla...maybe broke with her boyfriend"the another one said while playing with her nail.

"Isn't that girl the one who always play with Yugyeom oppa?"the girl ask in shocked.So,that's Hwakyung?

"Yeah....maybe because of that she cry...I heard that Yugyeom hate her because she had another boy behind him...I think that boy was Jinyoung her classmate because they are couple now...And also I heard that almost 4 or 5 months they didn't talk each other"the girl said while smirking.

"Really?huh..she really deserve that!how could she play with Yugyeom oppa like that?!"the other one said in a high tone.

Shit..What's that?Hwakyung had another boy behind Yugyeom?like seriously?where come those stupid rumors?!

I clench my fist.Try my best to not burst out and hear all their chat about Hwakyung's stupid rumor.Oh,I heard my name got mention too.tch!

When they already finish talking about that rumor,they realize that I'm right in front of them.Oh,they are really into this topic until didn't even realize I'm here hearing all of their rumor.

"Oh...so that's why Hwakyung and us didn't talk for almost 5 months huh?"I ask while glaring at them who were really scared right now.

"I-I heard it f-from....so..meone"she stuttered as the other girl just nod her head.

"Really?did someone you mention just now was from the 4 of us?I mean,Yugyeom,Bambam,Hwakyung and me?"they shook their head frightened.

"so,you should not believe all the stupid rumors okay?until you heard from our own fucking mouth"I said coldly.The two of them quickly run away from me with their pale face.

I then close myself to the toilet and hide myself behind the wall.I could hear she's crying.Loud enough for all the girl that enter the toilet to hear it.

"Hwakyung-ah...mianhae"I whisper.Slow enough for everyone that walk here didn't even hear it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"She cried"I said as the three of us walk along the road after the school end.

"What?"Bambam ask confusely.

"When I want to go to the toilet,I heard Hwakyung cried"I said while looking at Yugyeom who was just walk in front with expresionless face.

"Seriously?awww Hwakyung mianhae"Bambam cry."but...is it because of us?or her boyfriend?"Bambam stop and ask me.

"us"I still stared at Yugyeom who still didn't show any reaction after I said that Hwakyung cried.But instead,Bambam was the one who cry louder."or maybe him"I gesture to Yugyeom

"Yugyeom..how could you do this to her?"I stop him from walking by pulling his hand harshly.

"What?"he ask coldly while give me a glare.

"I mean,you didn't even care if Hwakyung cried?"I shout.He's really mean.

"If that could make her forgot us"he said expressionless...Just like a robot who didn't have a heart.ARE YOU A HUMAN?

*see what I did there?

"You stupid!I know you love her!but don't do this to her!"I said as I grasp his collar.

"You love her too"he said calmly while looking at me.He then push me harshly and say,"don't find my fault if you also did the same".Yugyeom walk away leaving Bambam and I alone.

"Wait...what is this?why didn't I know this?both of you love Hwakyung?"Bambam ask in curiousity.

Yeah...how could I be mad at Yugyeom while Yugyeom and I was just the same.Idiot!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Btw,GOT7 already leave Malaysia this morning and I still can't meet them😭I missed that oppoturnity to meet them!ughh...

Next year,BTS will come Malaysia for the 2nd time too and I bet I can't meet them as well...Why do idols always go to the capital town?!I can't even meet them because my home is far away from KL😭

6 December 2016