18 Comfort

"Hwakyung stop!"Jackson was about to grab my hand but I act quick by dodging myself from him.

"What?!what are you f*cking want?!"I growl,glaring at his.

"you doesn't deserve her and she doesn't deserve you!look!how could a best friend accuse her own best friend?!"Jackson grab my shoulder,shouting on my face before I shrugged his hand off me and back away.

"No!!you don't understand!she..she's like my sister..you have no right to say that to her!she must had a problem!"I said,denying the Jackson's words.

"Hwakyung please-"Jackson muttered as he walk towards me,making me walk backward until someone yank Jackson's arm behind and walk towards me.

"What are you doing with my princess,whitehead?"Jinyoung,who came from nowhere ask while hiding me behind him.

"Who are you?I'm not dealing with a pansy like you so get lost"Jackson uttered,silencely gritting his teeth

"I'm her boyfriend,got thing to do with that?"Jinyoung whispered,before grab my hand and pull me away from Jackson.

-

We sit on a bench at the garden behind our school.

Awkwardness filled both of us as we didn't talk to each other right after we reach the place.

Both of us just sit there,thinking about something rather than talking to each other.

But then,Jinyoung broke the awkward silence by sighing,making me turn my face to look at him in confuse.

"Did you really...skipping with those boys?"ask him.

I can't say that I didn't because the fact is,yes..I did skipped with them.

I look down,fiddling with my fingers without answering his question.

"You must had a reason of why you skipped mrs. Jung class right?"his eyes landed on me who was looking at him.

"I...I--"

"If you can't answer it,than don't"he said before looking away.

"I'm sorry..this is all my fault,if only i didn't followed them"my tears that I try hard to hold in,finally burst out.

"Is this how my friendship with sena ended?with hatred?"

"It will be okay around this two or three days..you don't have to worry about this...I know Sena,she's not the type of do something without had a proper inquiry"Jinyoung lean closer to me,patting my shoulder as if he's trying to comfort me.

"Then...why did she suddenly behave like that?"my teary eyes meet his calm one,giving me a small smile.

"Maybe she had a problem..nobody knows"he said,shrugging his shoulder up while his hand caressing my back before he suddenly take something from his pocket and give it to me.

It's a handkerchief.

"Take this...you need it"he stretch out his hand that was holding a blue handkerchief.

I,without any hesitant,take it from his grip and wipe my tears away before planting a smile on my face to him.

-

Today's school ended as the last bell rang.

I quickly put my books in my beg but then I just realised that I have a detention class with that three idiots.

I rolled my eyes,thinking how I hate it to stuck in one room with them after what happen this morning.

I shrugged the thought off my mind and walk out from the gate,didn't mind about the detention or even what'll happen yesterday.