38 P.R.O.M

I wear a dress that Sena chose for me last week to go to the prom.It suits me well.Besides,I love soft colour.(The dress based on the photo above)I am waiting for Jinyoung to fetch me up since he is my partner tonight.

'If yugyeom ask me to be his partner first,I would not have to be Jinyoung's partner'my unconsciously sighs which make me shock at the sudden confess.

'what did you say??? No no you should not make Jinyoung hurt again'

I shook my head as I realize what I said.

Suddenly a black sport car stop in front of my house area.Who is that rude guy that park in his car in front of my house?The tinted glass of the car hand down and reveal a guy wearing a sunglasses.He smile at me.

"Yaaah Hwakyung come on!"he shout my name as he hand down his spectacles.Oh it's Jinyoung.Wow he look different.

I chuckle as i found it funny seeing people wearing sunglasses at night.it's weird.

"You look gorgeous"he wink as I get inside his car.

"Stop with that cheesiness of yours"I roll my eyes.He chuckle and drive his car to the prom.

We already arrive at the prom.I saw so many people with their own partner walk in to the hall.I was about to walk in but suddenly get pull by Jinyoung from behind.

"Yaaaahh whyyy"I whine, almost falling but luckily I got support by Jinyoung from behind as he held my waist.

"Waitt...I didn't put you this"he said and show me a really big flower bracelets.He put it on for me.

"okay done...ready to be my princess Shin Hwakyung?"he ask and stretch out his hand in front of me.I look at him without any blink.I already hurt him a few days ago but this night I saw him smile brightly as if nothing had happen between us.

" Hwakyung?"he ask making me realize from my congitate.

"Jinyoung..I know you hurt-"

"Don't lack up about the past please?past is past,so....should we?"he stretch out his hand again.I look at him and a second later I accept his proffer.

We step inside the hall and holy sh*t!there's so many people in here.I bet I can lose if I didn't take care of myself

"Gawd so crowded"I said surprisely.

"Yeah it's normal"Jinyoung said and smile.We walk a bit inside and meet Mark,Youngjae and JB.

"Hwakyung!"they shout and reach me.

"Wuuu you're so beautiful"Mark said as he scan me up and down.

"You're handsome too"I said don't want to lose.

"I thought you and Yugyeom?"JB ask.My smile soon faded away from my face.

"Hyung!don't mention him!today is my day with Hwakyungg"Jinyoung whine as he hit JB's arm.

"Wanna dance with me?"Mark ask me.

"Noo,I don't know how to dance.."I grin

"You're not fun"Mark said and then leave us.I think he is looking for another girl that know how to dance.wkwkwk

"do you want to eat anything?"Jinyoung ask as we gather with Youngjae and JB.

"I wanttt umm ice cream!"Youngjae said as he raise his hand up.Cute.

"I ask Hwakyung not you"Jinyoung said but mostly like whisper.

"You're my dongsaeng"Youngjae roll his eyes. (this is weird but nevermind😂)

"Never mind...I will take ice cream for you as you're my partner this night"JB stand up all sudden.

"Uuu JB oppa was so gentle uh"I tease.

"Of courseee!He's mine don't steal him!"Youngjae said and lock his hand in JB's arm.

JB and Jinyoung already go to the food section to take some food and leave me with youngjae,who was munching cookies.

"Yaah Hwakyung"Youngjae call."why I never see Yugyeom,Bambam and Jackson around?"I shook my head."did you guys..."

"Aniiii...we're just fine.. but I don't know either they come or not"I said giving him a fake smile.

"I want to go to the rest room for a sec"I said as I already finish eating.

Actually I'm not going to the restroom but I want to find that 3 guys .Where are they?Did they cannot make it here?

I try calling Jackson but he didn't pick up so did Bambam.Then I try to call Yugyeom.I heard a phone ringing from behind the school.I follow the ringing sound and it end behind of the school.I call Yugyeom's number again and I heard the same song again and again.I walk around and saw a smartphone on the grass.It's Yugyeom.He may be here but...why did he left his phone here?

I continue to walk until I heard a noise.I hide myself behind a tree and try to peep what was that noise.But then I saw Yugyeom was surrounded by many boys.I don't think they are from this school..How tf did they came in?

"Why don't you guys just give up?you always lose fighting me"Yugyeom said, letting out soft chuckle. 9

"I just want to have a talk with you...a really slow talk"the guy who looks like the leader stated while Yugyeom just wait for that guy to continue.

"I always tried finding your foible from the start but I didn't found any...I admit that you're really good at fighting and hide your foible from your enemy"

"Oh thank you for realizing that"he smirk."keep going"

"We always lose fights with you...and you always win...So I ask my child to spy you...I really curious about something"

"What?do you want to know a secret how can I won against a pulpy group?"Yugyeom tease.He still look calm.

"I want to know something...about a girl that you always hang out with"that guy creep a smirk on his face when he see Yugyeom's calm expression become a frown.

"I heard that you have been always hanging around with that girl..I think her name was shin hwakyung something?but never mind...who is she?your girlfriend?maybe she is the one who I want to find"

I shock at the mention of myself. Did they talk about me?

"If you lay your hand on her...I'll make sure that you'll never see the world again"Yugyeom growl, shot daggers to the guy in front of him.

"Oh soo,I've already success!today your school is helding a prom right?seems like your girlfriend is in there too...can you show me your girlfriend?introduce me to her...I really want to see her..I saw her once in a photo,she looks pretty but I think she looks even prettier if I see her with my own eyes"

"Stop the nonsense bitch"Yugyeom hissed.

"Can I look around?"ask that guy. Spitting fire to the already flaming fire.

"I said stop!!"Yugyeom growl and kick that guy.

I feel a tap on my shoulder.please tell me that the one at my back is a nice guy.

I slowly turn myself  behind and saw 3 scary-looking guy looking down at me.I'm going to die.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

26 October 2016