31

My phone vibrate inside my pocket makes me quickly grab the phone.

It's Hwakyung's number!

I feel relief as soon as I saw the caller id and quickly press the green button

"Shin Hwakyung where are you?"I ask in worried.

"Hwakyung?who's that?"I stood froze

it's a male voice.I take a look at the caller id again and written there was Hwakyung's number.

"Who's this?where's hwakyung?"I ask.

"Don't you know me?"I could tell he's smirking behind the line.

My eyes grow wide when I finally recognize the voice.

"what do you want Kai?I've no time to pick a fight with you..where's hwakyung?!"I shout.Feeling worried about Hwakyung's condition.

"Calm down..she's not going anywhere..she's save with me here"clicking sound can be heard behind the line.

"W-where is she?!tell me!don't touch her!I'll kill you!"I growl.

"Wow slow down man...you make me scared"his calmness make me even more angry.

"WHERE.IS.SHE"I said trying to calm down.

"She's safe with us...come and save her,I'll wait for you and...don't bring anyone with you or else,I'll have a really good night with your girl"he said and end the call with a big and evil laugh.

I scratch my head harshly and then quickly run toward my motorbike and speed to the location that he gave me through the messange.

I stop in front of an old building that is really far from the housing.I feel someone hit behind my head and I fall on the ground.I can see someone walk toward me and drag me to somewhere and everything went dark after that.

I open my eyes slowly and I can still feel my head aching.I finally fully open my eyes and saw a really familiar face in front of me.

"Hwakyung!"I shout and run toward her.She still faint and I could see wound everywhere painting on her face."hwakyung I'm here...wake up"I whisper not too slow because we're in a very distance.

I heard a footstep and it's sound really clear as he already stood in front of us.

"Kai"I said, sending a death glare to him.

"Finally..you're here"he smirk.

"What've you done to her?I told you to not touch her!"I run toward him and ready to give him a punch on his face but get block by his friend.

Both of my arm are being lock by them and I can do nothing.I realise that my legs are still usefull so i kick their legs.They fall down growning and holding their legs.Kai give me a smirk before a huge of his gangs appear from behind him.

"Have fun"Kai whisper and then all of the gang run toward me.I start to fight them one by one and one by one fall on the floor.

"YUGYEOM!"someone shout my name and I recognise that voice.I turn to look at Hwakyung who is already conscious.

My head suddenly feel ache after heard she shout at me again as someone hit my head with a wooden block.I fall down and all of them start to gather around me and kick me.

Hwakyung POV

I slowly open my eyes and heard a really loud noise coming from the front.It's sounds like a fight.

My eyes grow big as I saw Yugyeom in front of me trying to fight a hundred of people.

"YUGYEOM!"I shout his name as I'm really sure that it was him.

He turn his head to his left to find my voice and finally we lock our gaze.He look at me with worried.

"Yugyeom.."I whisper.Seeing his condition like that with scars and blood all over his body sadden me.

"no..noo Yugyeom watch out!"I shout again as I saw someone raise a wooden block behind him and hit his head.

He fall on the ground after being hit by the wooden block and start surrounded by the groups of man.They kick him without humanism.

"please!stop!!I beg you!STOP!"I shout while tears roll down from my eyes.I can't watch this.It's really hurt to watch Yugyeom being hit by them.

They all stop after Kai ask them to stop and they step backward showing Yugyeom who was dying on the ground.

"God...Yugyeom!!!"I shout and let out more tears as I saw him dying."I-I'm sorry"I want to run toward him and hug him tight but I can't as I was tied up on the chair

"Poor him...can we have a little conversation while waiting for him to sober?"Kai said smirking and walk toward me.He take out a chair and sit on it facing me.

"You bitch I swear I'll kill you"I curse and I really want to claw his face but I can't because my hand has already being tied behind the chair and also my legs.

"He really love you isn't he?"he said staring at my eyes."ohh..well who would not love this pretty girl in front of me"he add and then caressing my cheeks.

"Don't touch me with your dirty hand evil"I said making his smile dissapeared from his face.He then suddenly slap my face leaving a red mark on it.It's aching.

"Was that what you can do?huh...poor little things"I said making his anger more.

"So..what you want me to do huh?fuck you?"he said smirking

"You will never have a chance to fuck me b*tch don't worry"I said and reply the smirk.I don't know how can I say that.I'm really scared right now.How if he really rape me?!

"Don't dare me pretty girl...I'm really waiting for this momment"he wink and sit on my thigh."where do you want to start?"he said and before he could start,he look at his friend and ask them to go out from the room leaving just three of us including Yugyeom.

"Don't touch me bastard!"I squirmed and try my best to get him away from me.He already about to fall but fail when he curb the chair and look at me.He lean closer to me and kiss my neck.

"No...stop it!"I shout but I can't do anything with my hand being tied behind.I let out a moan as he suck my sweet spot on my neck.

Yugyeom please...wake up!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

8 June 2016