43 I'm sorry for everything

Hwakyung POV

I walk alone on the street after school's ended.Yugyeom and I used to walk home together after school's end as our house are just near with each other.

But after we broke our friendship or whatsoever,I walk home with Sena.But today she cannot make it because her father fetched her up at school.Jinyoung want to drive me home but today he had a basketball practice so he can't.He ask me to wait for him but I don't want.

And also after we broke up,I mean not broke up like couple or what,broke up our friendship,there's no more crazy guy or gang came to see me or saw them loitering near my house area.

I want to tell you guys something.Actually,when I'm close with Yugyeom,Bambam and Jackson back then,I always saw a group of boys wandering and loitering near my house area.

That's why I'm not going anywhere at night...I used to always went out to 7 Eleven evernight but after I saw a group of boys kept on hanging around in front of my house,I quit.

At first,I thought they're just a random group of boys who always likes to loiter with their friends..but that day when I want to go home from Bambam's house.From that,I know they're Yugyeom's enemies.

Actually,they dont have any clue about me befriending with Yugyeom, but after that incident,they start to find me,follow me and spying me.I'm scared.But I didn't tell anyone about it.

They wandered around my house waiting for me to come out or my parents to go somewhere.When I'm alone at home,they always disturb me.Knocking the door and ringing the bell.I don't know if Yugyeom knew about this.I think he didn't...

Someone pat my shoulder making me realize.I jump shockly as I saw Jackson the one who's patting me.

Am I dreaming?

"Hye"Jackson chide awkwardly.He rub the back of his neck.I look at him.Still in shock.

"Umm..sorry for making you surprise...I saw you walk alone so I came to you"he said.I still froze.Don't know what to say.

Almost 5 months we kept our distance..And now,he chide me?

I miss him

"Where's Jinyoung?you used to walk with him right?"he ask when he didn't get any answer fron me.

"Hwakyung?"He pat my arm making me realize.

"Uh what?"I ask blankly.He let a small laugh

"Nothing...can I send you home?"he ask carefully.

"But your home is not this way"I said.

"It's okay...not good for a girl to walk alone..I'm a gentle"he grin and then push me to walk with him.I start to walk awkwardly.

What's going on?OH MY GOD this is really awkward...I didn't even awkward with him like this before.

"You should have ask someone to walk with you..it's not save for you to walk alone at this time"Jackson start the conversation.

"Don't you remember when you bumped into Kai's geng?If Yugyeom didn't noticed you that night,I don't know what could've happen to you..you have to take care of yourself"He continue.Gosh he start to utter incoherently again.

"Where's Sena?"he ask.

"Umm...her father fetched her up at school"

"Why don't you just go home with her?her father can send you home"

"Noo..I don't want to pester him...besides,I don't think they will go home first because I don't think her father fetched her up at school just because to take her home"I answer his question.

"But you're making me worried okay"jackson look at me with his worried eyes.

"Why?I can take care of myself..you can go home"

"Please don't even say that word..you can take care of yourself?no you can't"he rub his face.

"I can!"

"No you cant...I beg you if theres no one who could walk you home at least ask yugyeom to accompany you...so you will be safe"he mention Yugyeom.

He want me to walk with Yugyeom?seriously?after what he done to me this past 5 months..he want me to ask him to walk me home?

"Seriously Jackson?you want me to chide him after this 5 months?are you kidding me?"

"He would accept it if you ask him to walk with you...I think he's not too stupid to let you walk home alone"my face burning.

"Stop all the nonsense Wang Jackson,don't even mention him...I hate him..He ignore me he didn't want to take responsible he's just a coward!!"I yell and leave Jackson behind.

"Hwakyung!"he called my name while running toward me."okay okay I'm sorry for asking you that"he hold my shoulder to make me stop and look at him.

"but,if you doesn't have anyone to accompany you,just call me or Bambam...we'll stay by your side"I didn't answer and just keep my mouth shut.Why should I call them?

"Bambam and I miss you a lot Hwakyung"I raise up my eyes and look at Jackson's eyes.Try to find his sincerity in his eyes.

"We're sorry for making you sad...for distance our friendship,for not accompany you after school,for making you cry everyday,for not chide you everytime we bumped into each other...for everything"he said and then pull me into his embrace.

My eyes turns wet and then tears start falling down.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - --  -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

26 January 2017