11 Dumb

"Hwakyung!"I stop from whatever I was doing and turn around my back.

"Where are you yesterday?I'm f*cking worried about you!I thought you had a cold!"she slap me on my arm,leaving me in pain as she smile satisfiedly.

"I just feel like didn't want to go to school"I shrugged my shoulder while answering,and look at sena who was glaring at me.

"You're making me worried for nothing"she pursed her lips before sitting on her seat.

"Aww...I'm so thankful because you're worrying me"I wrap my arm around Sena's shoulder just to make Sena back away and push me.

"Don't touch me!"she yelled,looking away.

"Eyy...you look even ugly when you sulk"I pat her head softly.

"Did you just said that I'm ugly?seriously?"she growl,looking at me up and down with her arms akimbo.

I just walk away,waving my hand to her teasingly.

But then,I heard her step towards me and with a split second,she lock my head with her arm.

"Aaaaahh!!!Sena!!!"I shout as I struggle under her arm.

"I'm not ugly you idiotttt"she said,knocking my head with her another fist.

"Let me goo dumbassss"I push her away from me and then gabble my hair back to the usual.

"Serve you right jerk"Sena stuck out her tongue,laughing at me.

"what are you chuckling at?"A familiar voice,out of nowhere.

Both of us without any hesitant look up just to meet Bambam,the one who's asking and another two guys behind him.

"Nothing"I casually answer and Sena gave me a look are.you.crazy?

"We look too kind to you that you act like this,huh?"Jackson ask,raising both of his eyebrows up.

"Yeah...you don't even looks like a bad guy to my eyes"I snorted making the three of them shot me a death glare.

Wow...their personalities change as they were at school..Trying to maintain their bad boy image I see.

But what I see is that,Bambam and Jackson looks like a clown in the circus when they act serious like that.Maybe at first,I would think that both of them looks fierce,but not anymore

Yugyeom...he just being himself,jerk as always.

"You're blocking our way!"Bambam shout,pushing me away harshly and walk away,followed by Yugyeom and Jackson who was still had their cool look on their face.

"Tch...cool much?"I mumble under my breath.Luckily they're already out of our sight

"Yaah hwakyung!how can you be so brave like that?they'll definitely kill you later"Sena slap my arm,exhaling her breath out.

"I'm scared to death..I can't even breath"Sena said,fanning herself with her hand.

"Stop overacting"I hissed as I walk away and ignore when she yelled at me.

Yugyeom POV

As soon as we arrive the rooftop,I plopped myself on the ground,lying down with my head rest on my arm while looking at the blue sky.

"Don't you guys think that we not show disrepect to Hwakyung?"Bambam,the one who spoke out as we arrive here.

"Not we...but both of you"I snorted,still staring at the sky.

"Are we,Jackson?"Bambam ask,slightly clueless with his own question.

Jackson just giggle without answering,he laid his body down besides me and sighs heavily.

"Why are you sighing?"I ask and look at Jackson who was smiling widely while looking up to the sky.

"Just because"he said making me rolled my eyes up and look back at the sky.

"You look so happy...don't wanna share with us?"Bambam nudge Jackson's arm before sitting next to him.

Suddenly,Jackson get up from the ground,changing his position and turn to look at Bambam.

Bambam look at him confusely before he grin and pinch Bambam's nose,making Bambam groan in pain.

"What's that?!"Bambam push jackson's hand away and rub his nose that were now red.

Jackson just give him a peace sign before walk away from the rooftop,leaving the two of us who are confuse with his sudden mood.

Bambam turn to look at me,"Yugyeom..did we had anything left behind?"raising one of his eyebrows up.

I shrugged my shoulder up and look away,not wanting to know about Jackson's sudden change.

"Jackson looks,weird...I mean,after he return to the house from having a walk that morning"Bambam uttered her thought about Jackson,maybe worried about how weird Jackson is.

"Yugyeom!!"Bambam clap his hand loudly,making me flinch in surprise and quickly turn to look at him.

"Did he...entangle in an accident??!so that's why he acts weird because some of his wires inside his head had been pulled out?!!"Bambam shouted,literally shocked in his own imagination.

I gasp slowly,"come here..Bambam"I call him to come toward me.

He,without any hesitant and with his now worried face,walk towards me like a kid who obeyed their fathers.

I take this chance to flip his head hardly as he was already right in front of me,showing his dumb face.

"What was that for?"Bambam ask,eyes watery trying to hold his tears from coming out.

"That was because you're too dumb"I tched before push him away,making hom stumble back on his butt.

He groan in pain,getting up and rub his butt.

Hwakyung POV

"You're making us worried sick"Mark said,rolling his eyes up.

"Sorry"I grin as I give him a peace sign with my hand.

"You're so cute princess"Jinyoung pinch my cheeks,make me slightly annoyed and push his hand away.

I rub my cheeks and it remind me of yesterday morning,where Jackson suddenly kiss me in the cheeks.

"Hwakyung?are you blushing?all of sudden?"Mark snap me out back to the reality and I shook my head,denying the fact that I was blushing while remembering about yesterday.

Jackson seems to not take yesterday incident serious as he just put on his poker face,running his eyes literally everywhere but not me.

I bloat my cheeks as I feel like Jackson just played with my feelings.He just made me stayed awake thinking about the sudden kiss for nothing!

"Did you blushing because of me princess?"Jinyoung poke my cheeks,making me flinch and get back into the reality.

"You're too confident"I roll my eyes and look at Mark and Sena who stare at us like they're the dumbess people in the world.

"What's going on here?did you guys dating each other?"I chocked on my saliva as Sena shot me that kind of question.

What?

"Hell no!!"
"Yes"

Both of us answer it in unison and look at each other.He look at me with a smile on his face while I look at him like I want to kill him badly.

"We're dating"he repeat and I nudge him.

"what're you saying?we're not dating"I denied.

"We are currently having our first date...at the park,ice creams..remember?"Jinyoung wiggled his eyebrows teasingly at me.

"Wait...why don't I know about this?"Sena ask,interrupting me from replying Jinyoung's.

"I said we're not dating!full stop!"I stomped my feet on the floor before leave them speechless in the classroom.