Little Moments (Jerome)

Imagine..... ❤️
"Jeroooooome..... Jerome.....?" You ran into Jerome's little bedroom, slowly peeking under the covers, smiling a tad. He was fast asleep, his face relaxed. And a little smile on his lips. It's so cute when he falls asleep like that! You slowly crawled up onto the bed, laying down next to him, hearing his soft breathing slowly drifted through your ears, making you grin.

Yes, he may have killed his mother. Yes, he may be psychotic. But you don't care. You love him just the way he is. And he saved you.... He actually was going to kill you in the GCPD take over. But.... he kept staring at you, the gun poised in his hand, pointed at you, when he had smirked, laughed a little, then instantly picked you up from the ground, taking off with you.

Little did he know that you were already there before the take over hiding out from your abusive father. He threatened to kill you so you went to speak with Jim for the 100th time about this. And luckily, Jerome took over the place and whisked you away, never to see your father again. He's a crazed killer with a little bit of red still left in his black heart.

And he also killed your father. But honestly, that was a blessing. After he interrogated you on why you were there that day, when he found out he acted like it didn't really faze him. But he had disappeared for 4 hours, leaving you tied up to a chair in this little place he's hiding out in. When he came back, you had actually fallen asleep in the chair, your hands sore, your back hurting like hell. He had shaken you awake, gently releasing you from the ropes,  you being met with his smirk as you awoke, seeing blood covering his shirt and pants, freaking you out.

But he explained what he'd done, and you could never repay him for that. It was such a huge thing for you. Your father has always been nothing but a low life drunk that killed your mother and then tried to kill you several times. He got his! Asshole.... When Jerome told you about killing him, he had the most adorable grin on his face the entire time he told the story. And that's when you first knew something was bound to happen with you two.

And now, time has passed and he's certainly grown on you. Sure he still has his dark moments. That's normal. But he also has his light moments. You wouldn't trade this life for nothing... You looked at Jerome as he slept, softly kissing his cheek, the smile still on his lips, which suddenly turned to a smirk, making you chuckle.

"I see you're not asleep mister!" His eyes suddenly flew open, a mock serious look on his face, making you giggle, when he wrapped his arms around you, roughly pulling you into his arms, making you squeal, a grin on your lips.

"You can't tell me what to do beautiful..... I run this show." You grinned up at him as he roughly smashed his lips onto yours, softly tugging on your lip, making you moan slightly. He pulled back, smirking at you, closing his eyes once more.

"Now that that's done, you better go to sleep! Or I might just have to use another method to put you to sleep..." He popped one eye open, smirking at you, making you laugh, slowly closing your eyes.

"Good girl..." You giggled, snuggling into his arms.