Welcome Home (Elijah)

For: itsalljustforfun ❤️
Imagine....
You looked up at the huge house of the man that is apparently your father, taking in a huge breath as you examined it, your heart racing.

"Os... is he really our father?" Oswald softly wrapped his arm around you as he grinned down at you, walking up the steps of the home that was now going to be yours for a while, feeling so much better that Oswald was with you. You along with Oswald never got to know him as kids... well because your mom told you he was dead.

But she was only trying to protect you both is exactly what you thought. Your mom was the best mother a girl could ask for and she always made sure you two were safe. You just wished you could have done the same... But maybe this is a good step. Finally getting to know the dad you thought was dead for all these years.

"He really is... and he's a nice man. He couldn't believe he had kids with mother." You looked down slightly as a man softly opened the door of the house, your eyes going wide. This has got to be him! You and Oswald look so much like him... He smiled a warm smile at Oswald as you kept staring at him just as he pulled Oswald in for a hug, your emotions running wild. It's your father...

"Oswald. It's so wonderful to have you here!" Then he looked to you and his eyes seemed to water at the sight of you, making your eyes water as well.

"You must be my little girl (Y/F/N)... you look so much like Gertrude. I'm Elijah. Oh I'm so happy to have both of you here. More than you know..." He softly brought you in his arms along with Oswald like a little happy family, making a warm feeling shoot through you and straight to your heart, your tears falling softly.

You looked over his shoulder into the open doorway of the house, seeing a woman and what appears to be her two kids looming in the background, their eyes seeming to stare holes through all of you. Well they seem completely different from him.  He seems like such a warm and loving man. Maybe this is the happiness you and Oswald have been looking for.

"I'm so happy to be here Elijah... so so happy." He hugged you both tightly to him as a smile broke out on your lips, hugging him just as tight. Finally.... a homey feeling. It feels amazing....