Childhood Friends (Oswald)

For: KimAckermann ❤️
Imagine.....
"Os! Osssss!" You and Oswald chased each other around the living room, giggling like crazy. You hadn't been this happy in.... forever. Your mommy dropped you off at Oswald and Gertrude's and you never wanted to leave. Your mommy usually always packs you up and ships you here anyway. This is home. And mommy Gertrude is the best mommy in the world! And Oswald.... you loved him more than anything in the world. He's cute. And funny. And loves to play. And he's your best friend. He finally slowed down after rounding the couch, smiling at you, when he took your hand in his, giggling.

"That was fun (Y/N)! I love playing with you. I wish you could stay here forever. Your mommy... she's always so mean to you!" You looked up at him, a sad feeling washing over you, when he noticed, his eyes going wide slightly.

"Please don't cry! I don't like it when you cry. You know.... you should live with us. Mommy loves you. And... I love you. We could share a room. And.... and stay up all night and play." You both giggled at one another, when you smiled, hugging Oswald tightly.

"I wish I could Os. It would be so much fun living with you. We could do all sorts of things!" He hugged you back, just as tightly, making you smile, when he slowly pulled back, a soft smile playing on his lips.

"I think everything will be okay. It has to be..." You smiled back at him, agreeing. Then you suddenly laughed, running across the living room, hearing Oswald's little steps behind you, his laughter filling your ears, instantly making you grin. This is home.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quick note!

I just want to send a shout out to the person that made this adorable photo of baby Oswald! ❤️ 🐧

I absolutely love it. ❤️