Clowning Around {Jerome}

Imagine.... 🖤😈🤡

Circus life

Circus life. Sounds fun right? Well if you answered yes, then you're dead wrong. And this? Was exactly the way you felt living within it. Your parents were awful people, constantly more worried about themselves than you and what happened with you. 

The only person who really cared, well in his own way, was Jerome. Quiet, reserved and very full of unknown emotions, he was your only friend. And the only person you could turn to when things went south. But this one particular night? Something was different. Silent..... Deadly silent. No screams came from their little trailer, the usual screaming and crashing of bottles was unheard for the first time in a long time. 

Your parents were gone with the wind after tonight's show, leaving you to your own thoughts, when a knock had suddenly come to your door, a frantic one at that. You jumped up from your seat in the sitting room, to see Jerome standing at the door once you opened it, his clothes covered in..... what appeared to be blood as your heart picked up its pace. 

"Jerome...? What... what happened to you?!" He suddenly smacked a hand down on your mouth, rushing in and slamming the door shut so quickly you could barley register what was happening before he had you pinned to the wall with such an intense look about him. He was practically breathless, heaving from god knows what he did. 

"I can't have you screaming to the whole world! Yes i know i look like i murdered an entire family. And well..... that would be close." He wasn't smiling. He wasn't laughing. He was dead serious. His eyes looked so dark in the lighting and his face was so tense, making you so nervous. You've never felt more afraid in your life than you did in this moment. 

And as he slowly removed his hand from your mouth, seeing the look you were giving him, he sighed slightly, taking a seat so causally in your sitting room that you would think it was just another normal night for you two. 

"Jerome....." He put a hand up to you, his eyes closing in thought. Before he suddenly smirked from ear to ear, flipping a total switch on you. This was not what he was like around you at all. This wasn't even the same person.....

"I killed her (Y/N)... I finally did it. And what a rush it was! She was so, so scared. It was hilarious." His sudden laughter filled the room, your wide eyed stare at him only fueling it on more and more with each passing moment. You didn't know what to think or say. He killed Lila. You already knew it was her because that is the one person that puts him through the most hell. 

And now? He's in his own personal hell. His mind. He's snapped. And there's no going back. Not after this. All you knew, is that you needed to help him. Even if it meant losing your sanity also. If you ever had it to begin with. 

"And well.... since you know now, you're doing what i tell you. I can't have you running your mouth now can i....?" He pulled a knife out in a threatening manner, noticing right away it was covered in so much blood. He twirled the tip on his finger, seeming pleased from his handy work he did tonight. You were scared to even think what she looked like now. 

"I.... i won't." He rose from the chair, coming eye level with you, searching your face for any indication of a lie, before he smirked yet again. Suddenly, he drug the blade across your arm, soft enough not to leave much damage. But enough to draw blood. More blood.....

"Good girl.... I knew i could count on you!" And now, you're a slave to the madness.