Crazy Love (Jerome)

Imagine... 😈❤️

You giggled like a little school girl at the sight of Jerome staring at you with a little mock dreamy look in his eyes, his goofy smile placed firmly on his face

You giggled like a little school girl at the sight of Jerome staring at you with a little mock dreamy look in his eyes, his goofy smile placed firmly on his face. You know he's a psychotic ginger with a love for pain. But with you, he can be free sometimes. He can show a loving, caring, funny side that others would call fake, a way for him to show others that he's sane to get out of being in trouble. But you know now that it's not fake by any means.

"My my beautiful. How did I get soooo lucky to have you come waltzing into Arkham and into my cold, black heart?" He softly placed a hand over his heart, a dramatic sigh escaping his lips, causing you to laugh, a big laugh.

"Well ging, it would seem you've captured my crazy heart and honestly, I like that you hold it." He winked at you with a little playful look on his face, making you feel like the only girl in the world. Sure he's evil. Sure he loves killing. And sure, he's done things that clearly aren't normal. But you bring out this side of him that no one expected him to have. He's not all bad.

He does have a heart still. Mostly black. But slowly, but surely, going red because of you. Do you want him to change? No way! But seeing him so loving and funny like this, always warms your heart. He's clearly never had a stable life or grew up in a loving environment. But you killed and ended up in this nut house, causing the two of you to meet and instantly connect. You both drive the guards crazy. And you love it. It's fun being crazy and in love.