Two Sided (Oswald)

Imagine... 🐧❤️

Looking at Oswald with so much love filling your heart, you didn't know how to react to him anymore

Looking at Oswald with so much love filling your heart, you didn't know how to react to him anymore. You've always had such a huge thing for him. He's always been nothing but kind to you. And you just caught feelings, knowing you shouldn't. He's a man that clearly you shouldn't be with. But, then again, Oswald really is a big hearted person. He just has some evil in him, like we all do really.

You've been helping him, along with Ed on his Mayor duties and such. And you think he's doing an amazing job. And here you sit now, the two of you just eating dinner and talking quietly amongst one another.  And your heart going mad.

"Oswald...? Can I please discuss something with you...? That is, if you don't mind." He looked up at from his plate, a soft smile coming to his lips as if he knows what you're thinking or something.

"Dear (Y/N), let me tell you this before you do because I have a huge feeling of what you're about to say. Lots of people always fear that love is just one sided most the time. But in this case.... it's not." You looked at him wide eyed as you drank from your glass, trying not to choke from his sudden words. He knew...?

"How did you....?" He suddenly put a finger up to you, shutting you up right away. But his smile never leaving.

"It's not hard to tell. Considering I feel the same way..." He looked away from you with a sudden shy look coming to his face, making you look down with a huge smile taking over yours.