Street Smarts - {Selina}

Imagine..... 😼
"Wow! I can't believe how much stuff we got! You're a pro Selina." Selina looked at you with a little smirk as she seemed proud of how she handled everything. She swiped a couple of food items from a ladies grocery bag. And the lady didn't even feel it! If you had done that, the lady probably would have felt it and then smacked the life out of you. But hey, you gotta start somewhere right?

Selina has been like your mentor since you arrived in Gotham City. And you were learning the way of the streets with her. She's the best at street smarts. She knows every trick. Every where to hide out. Where to get food and other things you could possibly need.

You just didn't want to be sent away to some orphanage. And Selina completely got that. She wouldn't let them hold her. She's got amazing reflexes and knows how to sneak around without being detected. It's incredible. Your parents died tragically in a car accident, coming home from a party by a drunk driver. And ever since, you've been on your own. Until Selina came into your life. And ever since, you've been doing great!

"See? It's not as hard as it looks. You just have to be smart about it. And then you can get anything off of these weirdos. Trust me. It's fun!" Selina grinned at you as she swung herself up onto some nearby stairs in an alleyway, helping you up. This is the life....