Speed (Sid)

Imagine....

You ran and ran and ran until your feet couldn't take it anymore, your heart pounding so hard that it echoed in your ears

You ran and ran and ran until your feet couldn't take it anymore, your heart pounding so hard that it echoed in your ears. Someone keeps chasing you. But not some normal person. This.... whatever it is, has super speed. Super speed! And its chasing you all over Gotham like some animal. You've been running and running for ages it felt and you were mad. Very mad. What makes this thing think it can just chase you around like this?

You haven't done a thing! But, clearly it's an Indian Hill monster. From its super speed, it must be.  And it moves so fast, you can't tell if it's a girl or a boy! So finally, you whirled around and was met with a now very still.... boy. He looked a lot like Jack Frost you noted, his icy gaze on you suddenly calming you. You didn't hear the alarm bells like you had thought you would.

"What do you want?!" You couldn't help it. You just lost it. You were tired and angry and wanted answers. He suddenly smiled a little with that same icy look in his eyes, suddenly grabbing your hand in his and zooming off so fast, your head seemed to spin from the mere speed, instantly stopping at some random building.

"Nothing. You just seemed like a good person to terrorize. So I did... And I might do it again. You can't run from you. You never can..." And with that, he suddenly took off, leaving you standing there with your mouth hanging wide open. What in the world....?