Corruption (Jerome)

For: Misscrazylove99 ❤️ 🔪😈
Imagine....
Now how in the world could they think he killed his mother?! You just couldn't understand it... He's been nothing but sweet since they've brought him in.

"Look, I'm gonna step out for a moment. But i promise you that someone will be standing outside that door. If something happens..." You laughed a little at the look on Jim's face, making him send you a warning look. You threw your hands in the air, noticing the little smile on Jerome's lips.

"Okay okay! Don't go crazy on me. I promise I will call if needed Jimbo." You love your brother, but sometimes he can be over protective. Jim simply rolled his eyes before exiting out the door, leaving you alone with the ginger haired boy everyone is calling a killer. They make him sound psycho.... You instantly turned your glance to Jerome, seeing the straight faced look he's had all night, making you smile a tad.

"Sorry about him. He can be a bit.... weird." Jerome simply shook his head, looking back at the door, his glance trained on the door. You sat there, staring at the back of his head, your eyes narrowed. The door really isn't that fascinating. Suddenly, he turned back, the straight, innocent look gone, replaced with an eerie smirk. You've never seen a smirk like that before.

If the devil had a smirk, this is it. You backed up a little in your seat, just as Jerome broke out into laughter, causing you to jump a little. What....? He suddenly flung up out of his chair, knocking it to the ground, making you jump up as well. You looked towards the door, panic slowly setting in, when Jerome shook his head at you, that smirk still on his lips.

"Oh no.... No no no. Don't even think about calling them in here!" You instantly looked away from the door and at Jerome, your hands balled into fists, your heart racing. He came bounding towards you, making you practically smash into the back wall, only fueling his laughter more. He had an evil glint in his eyes, blackness overlapping the blue ocean color. He really did do this... He slowly put his hands on the wall next to your head, you holding your breath, making him chuckle.

"Ahhhh.... is the innocent angel scared...? Hahahaha! Don't be beautiful... I wouldn't harm a sweet, little doll like you." You looked at him, seeing the smirk firmly planted on his lips, his eyes looking like ones of a demon, his ginger hair seeming to glow like fire in the lighting.

"Why....? Why make them believe you didn't do it...?" He looked at you, assessing you, before grinning, a toothy grin, making you wide eyed. He just switches instantly from evil to cute.

"Weeeeell, I had to perform my part didn't I...? You see, it's not that i didn't want them to find out. Hell, I don't care anymore. That bitch deserved what she got. I waited far to long for that moment..." Suddenly, he hit the wall, hard, causing you to jump, his breath mingling with yours. He's truly psycho... He simply looked at you, his eyes narrowed, his body tense, suddenly running his hand softly down your arm, when a little smirk came to his lips. You couldn't contain your heart from beating so fast.

"You seeeeee...? So I did do it. And i'm proud.... And looky here! You got the truth first hand from the killer himself. My my you're a special one!" He winked, just as the door flung open, making Jerome sigh, a dramatic sigh, rolling his eyes.

"Step away from her Valeska! It's over!" Jerome huffed, turning away from you, throwing his hands in the air.

"But we were having so much fun! Why ruin it...?" He laughed, manically, causing two of the cops to back away slightly. Jerome turned back to you, sending you yet another wink, your heart skipping beats at this point.

Finally, one of the cops jumped into action, grabbing him, just as Jim came bounding into the room, looking at you, making you sigh.

"I'm fine Jim. I'm fine..." You locked eyes with Jerome just as they started to drag him away, slowly smiling at him.

"For what it's worth, maybe she really did deserve it..." He got an evil smile on his face, just as they drug him away from your sight, making you fall back into the wall, your heart still racing, the fastest it ever has. If that was a glimpse into evil, it's not as bad as you had thought.....