Fear Of Falling (Oswald)

Imagine.... 🐧

From the moment you stepped foot into the crazy world of Oswald Cobblepot, AKA, Penguin, you never could imagine what the ride would be like

From the moment you stepped foot into the crazy world of Oswald Cobblepot, AKA, Penguin, you never could imagine what the ride would be like. He's had so many ups and downs along his way to becoming king of Gotham. He's lost his mother. He's lost his place a few times. And he's had so many people walk over him that it's insane.

Poor Os is tired of it. And from the most unlikely place, he's seemed to find a tad bit of happiness. Edward Nygma. Now you of all people know him pretty well in fact. You worked at the GCPD for some time along side him and he's actually a really interesting guy. His riddles are brilliant. And his mind is insane. Literally. But it's entertaining.

"(Y/N)...? I couldn't say it. I... I froze. He looked at me and I just couldn't!" You looked at Oswald with a sad feeling washing over you, not being used to seeing him this way over anyone. He actually looks tore up about this.

"Os... I know it's tough. But think of this, who wouldn't love you...?" He looked up at you with a wide eyed look, before his eyes watered and he hugged you tightly to him, his tears falling freely to your shoulder.

"Thank you..." And you felt all warm inside. This poor guy really is so very loveable. And he just needs to see that. He will.