Challenge (Greenwood)

For: AddictedToEvil 😈❤️
Imagine.....

With knife in hand, you swung your arms around like you were the worlds best ninja, everyone around you just watching in amazement at your skills

With knife in hand, you swung your arms around like you were the worlds best ninja, everyone around you just watching in amazement at your skills. Even Galavan himself seemed impressed by you lately.

"No way! She's a woman. She can't outfight me." You instantly stopped your movements, the room going silent at your sudden glare directed right at Robert. This Greenwood guy has really been getting on your nerves lately. He always wants to outshine you in every little thing because he thinks a woman can't be better than him. You stomped over to him, placing the knife gently into his skin, seeing his smirk grow bigger and bigger with each passing second.

"You know something Greenwood, I don't like you. And somehow, I like that...." He chuckled slightly as he grabbed your hand in his, only making you smirk at his attempt to be scary. Please....

"I have eaten woman like you for breakfast. And with you, I'd enjoy it...." You both just stood there with challenge shining brightly in your eyes, before you both laughed like mad people, making everyone stare at you wide eyed. Maybe he's not so bad after all...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have never had a request like this. But you know something? I freakin love it! Greenwood is one interesting dude.... Enjoy all you little devils. 😈❤️