Hard Days Work {Harvey}

Imagine...... 👮❤️

Going on runs with Harvey, felt like the longest days of your life

Going on runs with Harvey, felt like the longest days of your life. You absolutely loved working with the guy. But my goodness.

"That asshat was put away. We got another one off the streets of this lovely city. So I think that entitles us to some sweet rewards. Huh?" You rolled your eyes with a scoff at Harvey's little smile showing firmly on his face. Jim was off today, so they asked if you could fill in. And now you see what Jim is always saying.

Harvey Bullock is one tough cookie. He's one of the best on the force. But, that doesn't stop him from acting like a kid sometimes. Like making a fuss over a danish. Like really?? He's been raving about it for the past hour.

"Bullock! We're on duty. You know what could happen in the time it would take for you to get the danish and eat it? Several people could get shot, someone could get flung off a bridge, a building could blow. This is Gotham Harvey." He slowly brought the car to a halt in front of the local bakery and you wanted to scream bloody murder. And he just found so much humor in it.

"You know, you sound just like Jim. No fun at all pal. But, seeing as I'm a good sport, I'll get you one also. Be back. And hey.... try not to die while I'm gone. Okay?" You rolled your eyes with a wave of your hand as he took off through the door like he just couldn't wait any longer. But suddenly, a smile came to your lips once he was gone. Good ole Bullock.