Magnetic (Jerome)

Imagine... 😈❤️

Your eyes widened at the sight of Jerome holding Bruce, your heart racing faster than it ever has.  Your little brother is up there because of you.... Jerome is only wanting to get your attention because you suddenly dropped off his radar. And that's only to keep your family safe. Bruce and Alfred. You've lost far too many people already. You can't lose anyone else. Especially Bruce. He's your baby brother and you two have such a big bond. A bond that could never be broken.

But you met Jerome and it seemed like your whole world was taken and thrown around in a tornado. But you love the chaos. And that's what scares you. You had just lost your parents not all that long ago and you wanted something to take your mind away from it. And Jerome was that something.

He took you on a journey filled with laughter and death. He pushed you to your limit. He knew how delicate you were from the huge blow you had suffered. And he loved the change he put in you. He made an innocent little rich girl, a dark, not so innocent thing that he could use to his advantage.

And you fell for it all.... The chaos was enough to make you feel alive. It gave you a new outlook on Gotham. But once you realized that your family could get hurt because of this way you've been, you stopped and ran away back home to hide away in the huge halls of the manor, the one safe haven you have in this world.

But you never stopped thinking of Jerome and his laughter. His blue eyes that always shined with humor and his ginger hair. He may be evil and twisted. But it was meant for you guys to meet. He got you through things that you wouldn't have been able to get through alone.

 He drove you to your breaking point and you've done things that just a mere month ago, you wouldn't have even dreamed of doing. And somehow, you don't regret it. You cherish these moments because it made you smile. He made you smile. You shook your head as you broke out into a run towards the stage, your eyes watering from just the sight of him.

"Jerome! Please stop this.... Let Bruce go!" He looked at you with a huge smirk as you slowly made your way up the little stairs, being cautious for Bruce's sake. Once you were close enough, you softly grabbed Bruce's hand for comfort, sending Jerome a look that made him chuckle as he suddenly pushed Bruce away, seeing the tears sparkling in your eyes, your heart racing as you softly scooted Bruce off the stage to a now panicking Alfred, your eyes locking with Jerome's.

"Hello doll.... you look beautiful as always." He kept that smirk on his lips as suddenly, his arms wrapped your your waist, a gasp leaving your lips as that familiar feeling came back to you in full force, the comfort slowly easing in. You can't be scared of him. You just never have felt fear with him.

"Hello Jerome... What are you doing? Why do all this to these people..?" He eyed you a moment, before he suddenly broke down in laughter, wiping his eyes in a mock sort of way, laughing like crazy.

"Oooh! Now don't worry your pretty little head about them beautiful. I'll deal with these people much later! I just knew you were here.... so I had to make a special appearance just for you.... I do miss our... killer ways." He smirked at you once more as he softly trailed his hands up and down your back, a shiver shooting down your spine from the mere touch, your heart slowly going back to its normal rhythm. And the whole time you couldn't bring your eyes to leave his, this magnetic force keeping you guys together. And it felt like the beginning all over again....