Human (Edward)

For: Xxcaytlynxx0705 ❤️❓
Imagine....

"You know Ed, this has really been a fun time! I'm so glad you asked me over

"You know Ed, this has really been a fun time! I'm so glad you asked me over.... But then again, I'm rather surprised." He looked at you from across the the table as he chuckled slightly, fixing his glasses as a little smile took over his lips.

"I am as well. It took me all week to get up the nerve to even approach you. But I'm really glad I did..." Your cheeks heated up from his cute little smile as you fiddled with your fingers, looking at him as he simply smiled at your reaction.

"Me too. I know everyone at work isn't exactly easy to deal with. And I know I've probably never been the best person around..." Ed looked at you with a wide eyed stare, before stopping you mid sentence, his gaze lingering on you as you looked at him surprised.

"No! Are you kidding me? You're really the only one that sees me. You actually ask for my opinion. You listen to everything I say. And you don't put me down for every little thing. You actually treat me like a human being...." You looked at him, still surprised as your smile seemed to take over your entire face. You never could stand for people to treat him so badly. You hated it so much and it breaks your heart everytime someone does...

"That's because you are Ed. You're the smartest guy I know. So everytime something new comes up, you're the first person I want to help me. And you do everytime without mocking me about this and that.... So no, I would never treat you as if you weren't there..." Ed looked at you as a surprised look crossed over his face, before the cutest grin came upon his lips, making your heart flutter....