Penguins In The Snow - {Oswald}

Imagine... 🐧 ☃🎄

"Oh Oswald! It's absolutely beautiful out here! Could we please make our first official snowman together? Pleeeeeeeease?" Oswald looked on at you as your puppy dog eyes played their game in full force, melting his heart instantly with a smile esca...

"Oh Oswald! It's absolutely beautiful out here! Could we please make our first official snowman together? Pleeeeeeeease?" Oswald looked on at you as your puppy dog eyes played their game in full force, melting his heart instantly with a smile escaping your lips. It was finally Christmas time here in gloomy Gotham city and you were so excited to be spending it with Oswald. And with the sudden snow fall in Gotham, you couldn't be happier.

"Fine. Fine. You win." You laughed from his mock annoyance, seeing his big smile betraying him. And you couldn't help but feel warm all over. Oswald meant so much to you and just these times you get alone mean the world and more. Usually it's always chaos.

But today. Just for today, he was all yours and you never wanted it to end. And as you built your snowman, playfully throwing snow at each other during and giving little kisses and cute little glances, you could see the true Oswald shining through.

Of course he's as tough as they come. He's a true leader. And a force to be reckoned with. But that's some of things you loved about him. But he also had a big heart that he's been willing to share with you. And you would never take it for granted. You love your Penguin.