Psychos In Love (Oswald)

For:KimAckermann 🐧❤️
Imagine......

"Oh Os! How about we blow him up now?? I want to have some fun with this one

"Oh Os! How about we blow him up now?? I want to have some fun with this one...." You smirked at Theo as you and Butch stood beside Oswald, your heart racing from the mere thought that within seconds, you will blow this man sky high! Now that's a party! Oswald grinned at you as he pinched your cheek, a little affectionate thing he does with you, making you giggle as he winked.

"You know what beautiful? Blow away... Oh! See you in hell Theo..." He smirked as you laughed a crazed laugh, your heart racing from excitement!

" He smirked as you laughed a crazed laugh, your heart racing from excitement!

And then the deed was done. You blew him sky high and everything just fell into place for you! You've helped kill this wacko before. And it felt great. But this time, it felt even better! Ahh it's good to be insane!  As the fire slowly died down around Galavan's burning body, you saw Bruce, Jim and Alfred all standing there with their eyes super wide, making you laugh a crazed laugh as you blew them all a kiss, winking at them as you made your little dramatic exit. As you walked off with Oswald, you wrapped your arm around his shoulder as you sighed, a happy sigh, laughing all over again.

"Ahh Os! That was so beautiful.... Seeing his surprised face before it was melted away is what I live for. Call me crazy but, it's rather fun doing that to people!" He grinned at you as he wrapped his arm around your waist, kissing your cheek as you giggled.

"Well of course it is my crazy little queen...." You smirked at the title as you both made your way down the road, the fire still raging on behind you......