Threads To Die For {Jerome}

Imagine...... 😈❤️

To say your life in Gotham was normal, actually wasn't far from the truth

To say your life in Gotham was normal, actually wasn't far from the truth. In Gotham's normal standards. Gun shots were the normal sounds you'd hear at night, ringing out through the streets like the sweetest sound for the criminals, followed by the sirens of passing GCPD cars, hoping to catch whoever did it this time. But if you were to say that you were a normal, good and kind person living in Gotham? It would be a lie. A massive lie even.

"Hoooooooney, I'm hooooooome!" Your eyes beamed with sudden happiness from the voice of Jerome, that being the reason right there why you're far from good and kind. Sure, you love the psycho ginger to death. Sure, you do a lot of crazy things by his command. But to be honest? You're your own woman. And that is something you've made absolutely clear in this city.

"Well look at you hot shot. You get a makeover?" His little smirk from your humored tone, had you chuckling slightly. You were always independent. And no man would change that. And no man? Would ever control you. You don't play those games. And he knows that. Because you're not someone to be taken lightly. You're deadly. You are an assassin. And your biggest rival? Was Victor Zsasz. But then again, you two worked well together when needed. You just loved a bit of stakes with your job, on who could get a higher body count. Let's just say, he knows you're badass.

"Well as a matter of fact, I did! Impressive huh?" His laughter filled your ears as he did a little twirl to show off just what he was working with. And with his face the way it was now? People were utterly terrified of this man. So you two? We're the perfect duo.

"Well gingy, ready to get those new clothes all bloodied up?" Your sudden pep from the thought of murder, had Jerome grinning from ear to ear.

"You betcha! Now..... let the fun begin." You two setting yourselves loose on Gotham? Only meant trouble and chaos. But it was just another night of fun for you.