All I Ever Wanted {Jerome + Harley Quinn}

Imagine..... 😈❤️♦️
To say you were on top of the world was a complete and utter understatement. You felt so alive for the first time in a long time. And all because of two very special people that just recently came into your life.

Jerome Valeska

Jerome Valeska. The maniac ginger that captured your heart from the first sight. He's dangerous, intoxicating, alluring and full of mystery. He's like an addiction. And he saw something in you no one has before. Talent. Raw talent. He knew you can be a star, be something you deserve and not just be hidden in the shadows like you have most of your life.

 He knew you can be a star, be something you deserve and not just be hidden in the shadows like you have most of your life

And then, there's Harley Quinn. She's perky and full of life! She knows just how to make you laugh and feel so bad ass. She's not one to be messed with. She's the perfect partner in crime. And you felt like with these two, you could have that. Truly have love. A family.

You loved them both so much. More than you'd ever loved any two people before. And as you walked into your fort you three have made to start up your master plans, you felt like that happy exterior was crumbling.

Jerome was so fixated on Harley that you weren't even noticed. You felt iced out. He usually always looks your way once you enter. But this time? He didn't. Even Harley didn't look your way with her usual laugh and wink. They kept on working on whatever it is they were doing.

"Guys.... why didn't you tell me we were doing something today?" They both jumped like they'd been caught with their hands in the cookie jar, your heart falling even more. Since the beginning, you three have always had an understanding. Your relationship isn't like others. And that's what made it so special. You three loved each other so much. But sometimes, it can get complicated. Especially when someone is left out.

"Beautiful!! Why..... it was only to get Harley here ready for her big night. She joins us tonight out on our first mission of being the super villains everyone knows and loves." They both smiled at each other so big and you felt so lost. They never told you about any of this. You were truly heartbroken. What if they don't need you....? What if they just throw you away? You knew this was a toxic relationship. But that's what you wanted. You wanted true love. A love that would last. And this was it for you. These two right here.

You just wish they felt the same way. And as tears fell from your eyes, you walked out of the room and went to the training room further in the building to get some alone time, not wanting to talk to anyone. And as you walked in the room, your eyes landed on the punching bag and you just let all your anger out on it. Your heart racing and suddenly, screams were coming out of you in full force. You never felt this kind of rage before. This kind of..... hurt. Now they weren't telling you things.

"Beautiful.....? Why so glum? You know that punching bag could easily be turned into a guy for you to stab if you'd like. I can get right on that!" Jerome suddenly came into your view as his hands stopped the punching bag from swaying from your harsh punches, your face red from the emotions flowing through you.

"Ya know doll face, we didn't mean to make you so angry. I honestly wanted to surprise you with something.... not hurt ya!" Harley grinned from ear to ear as she whirled your around and linked your arm with hers, your eyes going wide in surprise as she led you into another room. The weapons room. And when you entered, your eyes trained on something that made you smile from ear to ear.

You still felt upset. But maybe, it wasn't what it looked like to you. And as your hands landed on a baseball bat colored in your favorite colors with goodnight written on the side in bold lettering, a tear escaped your eye.

"See? I wanted us to match puddin! Now us girls are a force to be reckoned with!" She winked at you as Jerome wrapped his arms around your waist, leaving a kiss on your neck while Harley kisses your cheek softly, making you grin from ear to ear.

"I'm so sorry we made you feel left out beautiful..... It honestly was a way to test you. And now we know you love us!! Ha" His manic laughter filled your ears as Harley hugged you to her with a cute little smile on her adorable face, making your heart swoon. You really did find the love you've always wanted....