Fallen City {Bruce}

Imagine..... ❤️

Terror

Terror. This what you've felt for the past week in this city. Nothing but bad doings by bad people, littering every single paper you read and tv you pass. You wanted to see the good in this city. You wanted to believe it had potential. But to be honest? It was a training ground for want to be crime bosses.

And with the family you are in? There's always a chance of loss. The Wayne's. Your parents were killed by a monster, just lurking in the shadows, waiting for his moment to strike, leaving you and Bruce orphans. Thank goodness for Alfred. But with that alone, you felt as if you were losing hope for this city every day. You knew it was meant for evil doings. But that didn't mean there couldn't be someone to bring actual hope to the minds of the people.

"Do you think there will ever be a way to save this city?" Bruce's hopeful voice rung in your ears. And all you wanted to do was protect him from this world. But you also knew, he could be the key. He cared deeply and wanted nothing more than to save everyone. Be the hero. And you knew he could do it.

"I think one person could definitely do it. And that person? Is you Bruce. I believe in you. I don't think the crime will ever stop. But with a hero in waiting, it could be slowed." He looked up at you with a slight smile, seeming really hopeful. Like nothing could change his mind. And you knew he could be what the city needed. Sure, he's a kid. But to be honest, he's grown more and more since your parents passed. He felt he needed to.

"Someday Bruce.... someday. You'll be the beacon of light and hope." You hugged him to you, feeling content knowing your brother was safe in your arms.