In Your Mind {Jeremiah} Part Two of Intensity

Imagine....😈💕

"Sooooooo, stuck with me again are you? I told you it would happen beauty

"Sooooooo, stuck with me again are you? I told you it would happen beauty...." You rolled your eyes slightly as you tried to keep your eyes away from a very tied up Jeremiah Valeska, laughing slightly from the paranoid looks on the officers faces. They had trouble with Jerome in the past. So I guess they think it'll run in the blood line.

And as the officers left the room that helped you transport him to Arkham, Jeremiah seemed practically beaming with happiness from you two being alone. He was enjoying this moment, knowing what it was doing to you. And that you didn't fully understand. Since your first encounter you've been pretty interested in him. He doesn't seem awfully terrifying. Or so you thought.

"I guess I'll just have to crack you open another way huh? You don't talk easily. But yet, you seem very interested. You're trying so hard not to look at me. But I know you can't help yourself. And I'm having a hard time also..." He suddenly winked at you with a cocky smile coming to his lips, causing you to go wide eyed from his words. But you knew he couldn't do anything. He was practically bolted to this damn thing they had him on. But why would they leave you two alone....?

They just left the room and didn't even say a word as to why they were. That's not usual protocol. Suddenly, the room went pitch black as a loud gasp left your mouth in surprise, trying to feel your way out of this room with your heart about to beat out of your chest from pure fear. What was happening??

"You aren't going anywhere...." Suddenly, you were pinned to the wall and sudden light was shown within the room when Jeremiah came into full view with it, his hands pinning your arms above your head and his smile as big as can be.

His eyes were full of madness and he was ready to play. He warned you he would get you. He warned you.... but you didn't see how it would be possible. Until now. And he orchestrated all of this from within GCPD walls? He's smarter than you ever realized. Sadly.

"Now.... within a few minutes you will be under my control. Let's just say, you won't be yourself anymore. You'll be even better...." He suddenly laughed so manically that it scared the life out of you as you tried to flee. But he kept your arms firmly against the wall, before sudden smoke filled the room and all you could remember after was his laughter filling your ears, his eyes beaming with glee. Your body felt as if it was burning from the inside out. You didn't fully understand what was happening. But you knew it couldn't be good.

"Night night beauty. You'll awaken soon. Don't be afraid...." He smirked at you as his face became blurry and his laughter felt like it was all over the place as your hands came to your ears in pure horror, a scream coming from you that you've never heard before.

It was a toxin. A highly effective toxin. You felt like you were melting from the inside out. And as you dropped to the floor in pain, you felt Jeremiah scoop you up in his arms and take you away to somewhere you could only imagine. He warned you.....