Home {Jerome}

For: ScottAteMySandwich ❤️🔪

Imagine...
You ran down the alley, looking behind you, seeing no cops following you, smirking. You actually lost those morons... You slowed your pace, flicking your switchblade back and fourth, grinning. It was still covered in fresh blood.. How exciting! Let's just say things aren't that swell at home for you. So, you did what you had to.. Anyhow!

"Hold it right there! Drop the weapon!" You stopped, huffing, throwing your hands in the air, whirling around. Harvey Bullock and James Gordon were standing before you, guns out.

"Hello boys! Soooo, how's the day been? Lovely weather we're having..." Harvey rolled his eyes, making you smirk. You just love to annoy these two.. They make it so much fun!

"Alright (Y/N), drop the weapon, and walk on over nice and easy." You rolled your eyes, grinning at their stupidity. They know damn well you won't do that!

"You really think I'm gonna listen Harvey ole pal?!" You threw your knife towards them, just hoping that it hit. You know, for a distraction! You ran away, running as fast as you ever had in your life, when you were tackled to the ground, handcuffs being slapped on you. You looked up, seeing Harvey, smiling. Great...

"Nice try kid." You rolled your eyes, giggling a little.

"The cuffs are a nice touch Harv. Real kinky.." Harvey jumped up, pulling you along with him, not even looking at you. He threw you in back seat, slamming the door as Jim got in, looking at Harvey as he jumped into the car.

"Alright. Let's take her to the station.." Harvey held his hand up, closing his eyes.

"No need. I already know where this one needs to go." You smirked, looking out the window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harvey jerked you into Arkham Asylum, making you laugh.

"Wow Harv! I'm so honored that you brought me here. I've heard so much about the place." He just huffed, talking to the lady at the front desk. You grinned, looking around, seeing other inmates gathered in the room next to you. They all looked... well... insane I guess. If that's what you call it.. You kept looking over everyone, until your eyes stopped on a certain ginger boy.

He was laughing about something. And the guys looked kinda terrified that he was talking to. You smirked, telling you two would be great friends! Harvey roughly grabbed your arms, taking the handcuffs off, a lady taking over for him. As she pulled you away, you looked back at the boy, seeing him looking at you, a curious look on his face. Then he grinned a little, looking away. You smirked, looking down the hall that would be your home..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After getting one of these awful looking jumpsuits on, you made your way to the room that everyone calls 'the entertainment room. Is there murder involved? Because if there's not, it's clearly not an entertainment room. But maybe you were just being picky?

When you walked in the room, all eyes were on you. But the only eyes that even remotely caught your attention, was the eyes of mister ginger over here. He kept looking at you long after everyone had turned away, getting up, just about running over to you.

"Helloooo beautiful. Jerome." He grinned, a charming little grin, making you laugh.

"Helloooo yourself. I'm (Y/N)!" He smirked, looking you over. You rather like him....

"Well, you really don't look like the 'crazy' type. Why are you here..?" You narrowed your eyes, smirking a little. Man he has no idea.

"Oh ginger boy... I killed my parents. Killed a cop once. And well, maybe a couple others. But hey! Who's counting?" He smirked, clearly liking that answer.

"Ah! Well I killed my dear, dear mommy. So! We both have parent problems..?" You giggled. Just the man for you!

"Well, not anymore..." He laughed, a manic laugh, making you grin. He's got a cute laugh..

"I like you beautiful... Where have you been my whole life?" You grinned, shrugging.

"I was wondering the same.." This should be fun...