Slight Fear (Edward)

Imagine.... 💚❔

Never in your entire life would you have thought you'd get yourself into a situation where you'd be handcuffed to a chair

Never in your entire life would you have thought you'd get yourself into a situation where you'd be handcuffed to a chair. Yeah. Handcuffed! Of course it wasn't hard for him to find them, considering you work at the GCPD. How on earth is it that you could fall for a loon, how most people would view him. But you.... you couldn't see him in that light. I mean sure, he's got a few loose screws. But he's so fascinating.

He's so clever and smart that it just got your interest from the start. But now it would seem he's gone truly mad. His eyes connected with your slightly frightened ones, making him laugh like a crazed maniac, just soaking up your fear.

"That's right..... you should be scared of me dear. Everyone should be! But you.... maybe it will be better for us if you're a bit scared of me huh?" He softly lowered down to your level, his eyes never leaving yours, you trying to remain calm and not show any fear to make him even happier. You could do a challenge, you kept thinking to yourself. No way will you let a mad man take you down like this.

"I'm not afraid of you Edward. You aren't a man people should fear in a way really. You have a heart. But yet, you're sick of trying to make people see it. You care but yet, you hate people abusing that. You simply want someone to see you for what you truly are. And I do Eddie. I do..." His eyes went wide slightly from your words, taken off guard it would seem by your declaration of your feelings about him.

But it's true. From day one you've seen how these people treat him. And you simply think he should spread his wings and show people he's not some measly little thing people can control. No... it's time he did the controlling. And he will.