Tear My Soul {Jeremiah}

Imagine..... 😈❤️

How is it possible for someone to feel as empty such as you do? Where you feel there is nothing left of you

How is it possible for someone to feel as empty such as you do? Where you feel there is nothing left of you. It's all gone. Replaced with something much, much worse. Sinister. You weren't that nice, caring, loving person you used to be. And what happened? Jeremiah Valeska. That's what. He tore you apart. Shook your whole life up and erased you completely, building you back up. But in a whole other light.

You were no longer innocent. He stripped that from you. He made you the way he wanted you to be. To fit his needs and wants and desires. You were his play thing. Just how he wanted it. And maybe, you didn't object. You were never appreciated in this city. You were never seen, heard, loved. But Jeremiah, he knew you were destined for much more than that. You were meant for darkness. You were born to be evil.

"Now.... how do you feel beautiful?" You looked yourself over in the mirror, causally laying against the wall of the little apartment you two got together to plan out your oh so wonderful plans for the destruction of Gotham City. You looked so different. You felt so different. You were ghostly white. The toxin sure did a number on you.

Jeremiah knew that would be the perfect first step for you. Which meant, turn you into his image. Let everyone know he created you. Your hair was turned bleach blonde. Almost white. To be honest, you looked utterly beautiful. You could mesmerize anyone you possibly wanted. And that? Would work perfectly to Jeremiah's advantage. He knew you'd be perfect.

"I feel.... alive." He smiled darkly at you through the mirror, slowly lacing his arms around your delicate waist, leaving soft kisses on your cold skin. The pleasure over took you as you gently laid your head back on his shoulder, giving in to his charm.

"That's my girl...."