Hold On! (Jerome)

Imagine... 😈

Your hands tightly gripped the leg of the desk as you hid underneath upon hearing the random bombs going off, little gasps leaving you with each one

Your hands tightly gripped the leg of the desk as you hid underneath upon hearing the random bombs going off, little gasps leaving you with each one. What is happening?! All you wanted to do was come into work today, and actually live. But then again, this is Gotham you reminded yourself. The city where nothing goes wonderful.

"Well hello there beautiful... What a lovely spot you've found here! Care if I join...?" A little scream escaped you as hands forcefully pulled you from your hiding spot, your eyes meeting the ones of Jerome Valeska. The Maniac! Your heart raced faster and faster with each second that passed of you guys staring at one another, his smirk seeming to make your legs turn to jello.

"Valeska..." Seriously, that's the only thing you could say? You wanted to slap yourself. But his humored look eased you a tad as he suddenly laughed, his crazed laugh you've heard once before, making you jump slightly as his grip tightened on you.

"That would be me! The star of this show. So hold on doll. This is gonna be one bumpy ride!" He pulled you closer to him as you gasped, his lips inches from yours, his eyes trailing your face. But somehow, you didn't feel afraid of this ginger haired psycho....